Ch 100 new priest

Jing Yuan only felt that this sleep was both heavy and tired, as if it had been a long, long time, long and far away, without even encountering a dream, the whole person seemed to be plunged into a dark abyss, so long that it even made him feel terrified. I'm afraid that I won't have a chance to wake up again, and I'm afraid that I didn't return to the tribe when I woke up.

Sleep itself should be a good time to rest, because of the various entanglements in his unconscious state, he only felt tired from beginning to end, and his eyelids were stuck with paste, which took his boss's effort. Only barely able to open a small slit.

With the gradual return of consciousness, his eyes were as dry as old bacon pickled in salt, just a motion of opening his eyes, involving the skin and nerves around the eyes, so sour that the eyes continue to produce physiological tears, allowing his sight It's all blurred.

He blinked his eyes gently, adjusted to the surrounding light, and slowly saw his surroundings clearly.

Looking at it this way, it made him feel a little bit in his heart.

He was lying on the bed with a blue silk bed net hanging from the top of his head, covered with a thick amber muslin quilt. Through the thin bed nets hanging down, he could see two on the round table next to him. A blue-white fruit plate filled with various fruits.

Next to it is a complete set of tea sets. The shape of the teapot is a bit simple and cute, but... he has never seen this kind of teapot in the Dashan tribe. Jing looked at the set of tea sets, always feeling cute and horrible. .

He stared at the teapot for a while, then looked away, and there was only a glass vase on the small table on the left.

Yes, it is really.

It is the kind of glass that is not pure when the alkali is added and cannot be burnt to produce transparent glass, but because of its beautiful color, it looks more delicate and lovely.

Jing stared straight at the glass vase, and a burst of bitterness burst into his heart.

He slept this time, it was neither like in the Dashan tribe, nor at his home. Could it be that he traveled to another time and space after falling asleep?

If this were the case, he would have lost more than he gained.

Not to mention the people in the wild and tribe, the body is particularly uncomfortable, not only the eyes are dry, but also the whole body is like a machine that has not been oiled for too long and has been corroded by rust.

......I heard the creak of the bones when I moved a little bit, for fear that if the movement was a little bigger, I would accidentally toss my body into pieces.

This is really a frightening thought.

While slowly moving his arms and legs, he speculated aimlessly about the situation outside.

According to his estimation, he opened his eyes for about ten minutes, and no one found that he had woken up... This is natural, because the door of the room has been tightly closed and has not been opened.

The room was very quiet. Except for the squeaky sound of his arm rubbing against the bedding, all that was left was the sound of his breathing, which made the room extraordinarily empty and deserted.

He couldn't see the situation outside. He didn't know if it was the same as the inside of the house where the needles could be heard, or because the soundproofing effect of this house was so good that the sound could not be transmitted through the thick walls.

Jing even speculated irresponsibly, should I have traveled to the cold palace of which emperor, am I?

Thinking of this, Jing Yu smiled and muttered to himself in a low voice, "That's not good, I came back to find Ye, who wants to stay in the cold palace, then I shouldn't be annoying... How can I raise my arm so hard?!"