Ch 118 fanwai -end

Jingluo has lived in the Dashan tribe for 40 years and has spent a very long time. He rarely leaves the tribe. He is like a sea needle, which is stuck in the highest place in the tribe.

    He has devoted his life to the construction of tribal infrastructure. Not only did he set up civil and military schools, and promoted Chinese medicine decoctions and prescriptions, he also paid great attention to the promotion of basic western medicine, especially the surgical operation of suturing wounds.

    Disseminate text in the tribe and surrounding areas, compile textbooks of various industries and types, for tribe people to study and discuss, and lead them to do early industrial development.

    The water power, wind power and solar energy in the tribe are all relatively utilized, and various tools and weapons are constantly being updated and getting better and better.

    Farming, textiles and animal husbandry are all developing very well, and manufacturing and industry are slowly beginning to develop.

    It took him two years to turn the Dashan tribe into a small town, and another ten years to turn the small town into a city, with a resident population of more than 50,000.

    With a perfect operating mechanism and legal provisions based on actual conditions, they later conquered the Dahe Tribe and established a second city on the original site.

    The roads between the two cities were opened up, and all were built into wide and flat concrete roads, which greatly facilitated travel. It only takes three days to get there by horse, and it takes five days to take the car slowly.

    The two cities watched and helped each other, and many people gathered around the tribe, forming small towns of different sizes.

    Just like the stars arching over the moon, the wide concrete roads that surround their tribes and link these small towns are more convenient for exchanges and transportation of materials.

    In September of each year, the school season is unique to the Dashan tribe, that is, the mountain city. Even the tribes far away send their children to study.

    Learning writing, fighting skills, making tools or water conservancy engineering, etc., the courses are enriched year by year.

    As more and more people learned this knowledge, everyone brainstormed, discussed and argued with each other, and gradually produced many new ideas.

    Some of them made Jing Tiao's eyes bright, and they would follow to study and discuss.

    When he was forty years old, he was already full of peaches and plums, achieving the achievement of a famous teacher.

    Most of the young people who inherited his ideas are gentle, diligent and kind to the inside, and always vigilant to the outside, but basically do not take the initiative to show hostility.

    At that time, the surrounding towns increased, and the cities built on the basis of the Dashan tribe became a medium-sized cultural dissemination, and were respected as the "Holy City" by the surrounding people.

    It was still Ye as the lord of the city, and Jing became a sacrificial rite of the holy city, and his status was respected.

    Many young people with ideas and skills who grew up in the Holy City slowly began to participate in the construction of the city.

    Not only was the construction of the holy city very fast, but the surrounding area was also driven to develop. Just as Jingyu had envisioned back then, the entire barren continent was full of prosperity, revealing its vitality.