Ch 93 teaching

When Jing Yuan and Ye Cai went to the tribe, the sky was gloomy and there was snow drifting, the snow on the ground was very thick, and the air was dry and cold.

The exposed skin was freezing cold, and after Ye landed at the door of their house, he quickly jumped off the back of the Ye and slipped into the house.

There was a fire in the room, and the patriarch and the priest were roasting sweet potatoes around the fireplace. Hearing the movement, he looked up and saw him. He was still a little unprepared. "Jing?!"

Shan threw away the sweet potatoes in his hand, stood up and walked towards him. With some joy of reunion after a long absence, "You are finally back. After

going out for so long, I and the priest are still a little worried about you, afraid that you will not be able to beat the strange fish after chasing them and be eaten by it as food.

Fortunately worship says you are smart, wild and fast speed, even all right on the outside, can be more than cold outside, ah, we are afraid of the cold you. "

Shan went in front of Jing, gave a big bear Hug, patted him on the back,

" Your finally back, come and sit down." Jing could feel his undisguised joy, and he became happy with him, reached out and hugged him, "The situation is a bit complicated.

You First help the wild move things in, let's talk about the situation outside the tribe slowly, wow, our neighborhood is really cold and uncomfortable."

Shan loosened him, his expression was a little surprised, "Why, you also brought things back. Well, you go sit first, and I will help the wild move."

After speaking, he opened the door and went out, Jing trot to the fireplace, stretched out his hand and roasted his frozen fingers on the fire, in the worrying eyes of the sacrifice.

Smiled slightly, the corners of my eyes were a little moist, "I brought a lot of things back with the wild, this time we followed that fish to find the super tribe.

After studying there for a while, by the way, I brought some local specialties from their tribe back to you. Taste, there are fish and wild vegetables from the sea. The

taste is quite good, but the fresh fish is not easy to bring, so we bring all the dried fish, which is different from the salted fish made by our tribe.

We also found cotton in the Black Water tribe. Its function is similar to that of our tribe's ramie. It can be used to extract fiber for spinning and weaving. "The

priest clenched the scepter in his hand, and his eyes were a little moist." "

This time Jingyu and Ye went out, the tribe worried about them most was the sacrifice. After all, Ye was raised by the sacrifice himself, and he was no different from his son.

Although Jingyuan suddenly appeared in their tribe, the significance of Jing to the tribe's sacrifice It's important. There are Jing's shadows everywhere in the room.

When he wakes up from bed, he will think Jing sleeps coldly or not. Slowly downstairs and sits in front of the fire, he will worry about whether Jing has a place to live.

Wait until the mountain Come over to talk with him, roast sweet potatoes and cook bacon to eat. Naturally, you will think about where Jingyuan is now and if you have found food to eat.

Occasionally going outside to breathe, watching the snow piled up in the yard, the priest can't help but worry. Whether it's freezing outside in such a cold scene. I'm