Ch 59 water tribe

The cement road between the tribe and jing has been repaired, and the bullock cart pulled by the moo beast moves back and forth on the road, transporting bricks quickly.

    When these moo beasts carry things directly, the weight they can carry is about one thousand catties, pulling the bullock cart with two round wheels!

    In addition, the cement road is flat and smooth, and the resistance between the wheels is very small, and it can move slowly and slowly to pull two tons of bricks.

    This greatly improves work efficiency. They used to rely on manpower when transporting bricks, and each basket could only hold two hundred catties.

    Moreover, the road surface is not good. From the back of the round kiln to the tribe, it is all uphill. The two back and forth can make people feel weak and feel particularly uncomfortable.

    So this road laid out, the team most happy than pottery, wood cement road before looking grin, "this road is nice."

    She can run barefoot on it, will not feel all kinds of gravel   her feet is looking forward to it, "It would be great if it could be built like this. It

    is possible to build this kind of road in our tribe, Jing, if the roads in the tribe are built like this, the tribe must be very clean.

    Even if it

    rains, I’m not afraid of it. It won’t be gradually covered with mud, and the road looks very smooth, it’s really beautiful.” Jing Yuan nodded slightly, “It will be built like this. I’ll wait until I find river sand nearby. Construction began, and it happened that the tribe was very idle recently."

    He turned to go to the sacrificial cave, where the wild and shan were there. Seeing the weather gradually heat up, even the sacrificial priest clothes were put on light blue linen.

    Put the thick fur into the box, Jing Yuan walked over, sat down beside the wild, and poured himself a glass of water, "Tomorrow, I will go to the water tribe.

    I will go on the same road with the wild, he will fly faster, and you will take the hunt with you. When the team is hunting, they try to catch live animals like moo and bleating animals.

    These can be caught and raised. When the land near the lake is opened for planting, the moo animals can be used to pull carts to transport food..."

    Although the grain hasn't been planted yet, isn't it hot now? Since the meat can't be stored, it's best to catch it and raise it alive.

    Even if it can’t be tamed and pulled out for shearing, it can be slaughtered and eaten when there is no food. Shan thinks this is a good idea. "Okay!"

    Jing smiled slightly, "The hunting team and the gathering team will be separated. followed by Mu and more fired bricks and cement, sand, etc. we started to build a house when it's all done, build up the wall for tribe safety it would be much higher, in cold season we are not afraid! "

    Priest pleased to see his face To him, "Okay."

    The pavement outside the tribe was like a whole block of boulders. When it was first paved, the priest seemed to be able to see a miracle.

    It was unbelievable. When he was young, he had traveled to many places, and he had seen tribes larger than the Dahe tribe.

    But they have never seen such a smooth and smooth road, which seems to be a treasure given to them by God, which is completely beyond human power.