Ch 55 mine

The place where the salt stone can be dug is not far from the Dahe Tribe, just when they walked towards the northwest.

After the wild becomes a beast, the speed is very fast, and the scenery is completely unaffected, while the red moon is blocked by the clouds when the light is at its darkest.

Avoiding the warriors guarding the Dahe tribe, they flew silently into the salt and rock fields of Dahe tribe.

The range of the salt rock field is very wide, and not long after the wild drove him past the guards, he could vaguely see traces of being excavated on the ground.

It should be the salt rock dug out by the Dahe tribe, and Ye took him forward to a place where there were no traces of excavation, and then stopped and landed on the ground.

Jing Yuan jumped off his back from the wild, and squatted down on the spot, digging out the dirt, and looking closely with the faint moonlight.

"The soil here has a higher salt content than those dug up by the Dahe tribe, and more salt can be extracted from it."

The salt stone that the Dahe tribe has exchanged for them contains more or less salt, and the most can be Achieving 20% ​​is salt.

In the least salt stone, the salt content is less than 10%, and it is basically all soil, with only a salty taste that is difficult to detect.

Jingyuan once thought that the salt rocks of the Dahe tribe should be formed near a certain mineral salt. The mineral salt is buried in the ground or in the open air.

The exposed part will be washed away by rain and will dissolve and mix into the soil to form the so-called salt rock.

Judging from the current situation, the Dahe tribe is guarding the periphery of the mineral salt. The more you go in, the closer to the existence of the mineral salt.

Jing smiled lightly, and threw away the salt stone in his hand, "Wild, it seems we are lucky, this is to discover the real baby.

Let's go, let's continue walking inside."

Wild was about to take off on the spot . The clothes become animal-shaped and take off.

Jing Yuan hurriedly held him, "You don't need to become a beast, here should not be far from the salt mine location, we can just walk over.

I can just calculate the approximate distance and area. The speed of your flight is too fast to control the calculation."

After talking about the wild, he continued to advance inside and asked as he walked, "Just the bull that was hunted yesterday, you carry it. Do you feel strenuous? "

If they find salt mines here later, they will definitely take as many as they can, and try to take as much as possible.

Jing Yuan won't be embarrassed. He is still very clear about his own strength and can carry it. It's good to

be able to afford two hundred catties of salt. But he is too slow, and he has to lean on his back to avoid the guards of the Dahe Tribe, and the two hundred catties he carries will still be counted on the wild.

...how it feels It's better not to have him. It seems that if he doesn't follow ye to carry more salt, Jing is a little dull.

But he quickly reacted. If he doesn't follow, Ye has no tools to dig and no pockets. How do you pretend to bring the salt back!

Besides, the two people digging and loading salt must be faster than Ye's digging and loading. He is still very useful.

Ye did not understand his entanglement, and his tone was calm as usual. "No, there can be another one. "