Ch 95 currency

As the snowflakes outside stopped falling and the dense dark clouds in the sky gradually dispersed, some traces of the sun were faintly revealed, and the snow on the ground began to slowly melt.

The snowman placed in front of the window by jing is naturally unable to withstand the rise in temperature. The bottom is always moist, with traces of freshly melted snow. It is a pity to look at it.

Although Ye always brings back snowflakes from outside every day to repair the snowman that is getting smaller and smaller for him, as the temperature rises, more children are playing snowball fights in the snow outside.

Then the snow outside began to melt, and at the end only a shallow layer was left, exposing the cyan cement floor of the tribal square, and the withered yellow vegetation.

When the children in the tribe didn't even have to fight snowball fights, and there was no more snow around their tribe, the snowmen in the family gradually became smaller and smaller, watching them melt away completely.

Jing Yuan sighed two regrets, but Ye wanted to fly to the north to find him snow... Ever since he went to the Black water Tribe with Zhuang in the cold season, Ye knew that it was getting warmer and warmer from their tribe to the south.

It's easy to figure out that the snow melted here, and there must be snow before they go north. If it doesn't work, they will find the North Pole ocean mentioned by Zhuang ! You must be able to find the snow, and Ye is full of confidence in it!

When I was eating, I mentioned to Jing that I was going to go north, but was quickly stopped by Jing. It is very difficult to keep things that do not belong to this season.

Especially now that he doesn't have a refrigerator, he lets him fly so far away to find snow, and when he comes back, he will turn into water in a short time! ? Is this the legendary romance! ?

He didn't expect that Ye would have such unrealistic thoughts... If it were said to be unrealistic, it would not be true. Ye's speed is very fast, maybe he can really catch up with the temperature rise.

But Jing Yuan said that he didn't want the snow brought back by this method! Are you kidding me, does he look like a daji character who is overwhelmed by the country, can make people stunned, and continue to work hard for the people and money?

Or does he look like a slender and sensitive beauty who will hurt the spring and autumn when the snowman melts? ! Let's pull it down. With that idle time, it's better to write a few more words at home and stew more bacon to eat!

The fragrance is very real, he can stay with the wild for a while. Isn't that more real? Don't look at his appearance, he is pretty and delicate, in fact, he is a rough man in his heart!

If you really want to play in the snow, wait until he collects enough duck down in this year's water season, and then wait for a large amount of cotton to be planted, and make a thick down jacket and cotton jacket, he does not believe that he can not play outside happily!

Hmph, then you can build as many snowmen as you want, and you can play as long as you want to play the snowman pile!

Just so proud and confident! When the snowman in the House has completely melted away, the water season will begin.

The yellow grass roots began to sprout green buds, and the trees that had been destroyed by frost and snow for more than half a year rejuvenated, and the tribe gradually became busy.

Although the prey is scarce, it is much better than in the cold season. After all, although they have stored food in advance, everything may change before the cold season is over.