Ch 53 Yun

Shan saw her very happy, his joy was overwhelming, he raised his head and laughed, patted her shoulder hard, "Of course I miss you.

    We are making fried meat. You must have never eaten fried meat. Jing taught our tribe to do it. Yes, you came out without talking to Abba. It

    made Abba worry about you for a long time in the tribe. He was bitten by a snake when he went out hunting. The poisonous snake is so powerful that even the sacrificial priest can’t be cured.

    Fortunately, jing gave me a cure. It's a wound, otherwise you can't see me now, do you want to go back to the tribe with us this time."

    The pretty girl pouted and hugged the mountain's arm to act like a baby. "I originally just wanted to follow feng and take a look. Well, who told you to forbid me to come.

    I will sneak out of the tribe. I won’t dare to do it in the future. Why are you bitten by a snake, Dad? There is no wound at all. What does that snake look like? Ah, if the wound is not completely healed, I will go to the priest to give you some herbs to apply. The priest knows a lot of herbs."

    Shan smiled and patted his chest, "No, there is jing from our tribe to help me heal my injury, early That’s all, I’m very strong now. The

    priest said that Jing used to be a sacrificial apprentice of a certain super tribe. He is very good. He knows a lot of things and finds a lot of food for the tribe.

    And this black stone bowl, do you think it’s particularly good-looking? , This is made by Jing led us, or I will give you this.”

    Jing Yuan sat beside and watched the conversation between the two, laughing and joking in a harmonious atmosphere, and blinked slightly.

    Asked the wild side, "she is Yun ah?"

    Wild hand is holding a longbow, the correction of the debugging accuracy, heard glanced rise, continue to bow pondering his weapon, "ah."

    Jing got a little acid, Not even grinding the hourglass, tilting his head to look at Yun, she is indeed a pretty girl.

    With big eyes and double eyelids, he looks at the beautiful, lively temperament, clear voice, and always smiles without saying a word.

    Energetic and very likable.

    Jing has seen some sad, whispered, "that there is no more beautiful way, the skin is not white, is not very nose,

    facial features is not fine, hair is not black and some yellow, Well, she is not a good-looking insects."

    Wild He lowered his head and stretched the bowstring, and said seriously, "Well, she is not as good as you."

    Jing Yuan, "..."
       You are very good at talking, boy.

    He pursed the corners of his mouth and smiled slightly, picked up the hourglass again, lowered his head and began to polish the inside of the wood, making sure to polish the hourglass smoothly.

    When Yun talked to Shan over there, the conversation got to Jingyuan's body, and Shan shouted at them, "Jing, I'll give Yun the pottery bowl. Just give her this, don't give her more, can't it? Huh?!"

    Yun followed up and looked at him, his eyes lit up, and he approached Jingyuan, and talked to Jingyuan with a smile, "You are Jing.

    You look so beautiful . Your eyes are like the color of the sky, It’s so