Ch 67 rituals

Jing Chen really forgot about it, and was a little stunned when he heard the sacrificial words, "...Oh yes, there is an awakening ceremony in the wind season.

I just said that I have forgotten something, and I have been busy these two days. The whole tribe is busy picking wild fruits and squeezing tung oil on the mountain.

Fortunately, there are sacrifices. You remember this. Where can the safflower used for the awakening ceremony be picked, I will let Yu pick some back."

The priest turned his turbid eyes to look at Jing Yuan, with a little joy and helplessness in his heart. He has lived for many years and met many people.

Jing is the most powerful sacrificial candidate he has ever seen. He is omniscient, leading the tribe to make tools and teach the tribe how to store food.

As time passed, the prestige accumulated in the tribe also grew stronger, whether it was him, the wild or the mountain and wind, and others.

They are all willing to listen to the arrangement of the shooting. In this regard, Jing will surely be the most powerful sacrifice in the future... but Jing seems to be completely unaware of his identity.

Arranging work and storing food, I am very happy to do it, but it can be an activity like the awakening ceremony that can reflect the identity of the sacrificial priest.

Which of the other tribe's candidates for sacrifice is not rushing to do it, he can actually forget it? !

The priest shook his head and sighed softly, "You...Fortunately, our tribe is relatively small and there are no redundant candidates for sacrificial priest.

If you are placed in a big tribe, how can you compete with those who have been thinking about it all day? of? "

Jing has indifferent smile," what's a good way of thinking, this temper was not love them all day long.

Besides either to see our tribal solidarity so, do you think the tribe Do these? It's all because you treat me well. It

makes me feel that the tribe is worth relying on, so I think about development of the tribe as a whole, if someone really tells me about it.

I've long been quitting, and who would work so hard to find anger for myself, and there is nothing wrong with my brain.

Isn't the situation in the tribe pretty good? Yu should know the location of the safflower, right? I'm going to find her now and let her pick the safflower back tomorrow. "The

priest squinted his eyes, and it seemed that he did not pay attention to Jing at the beginning. It was the most correct choice, and nodded to him, "Okay." "

Jing Yuan turned his head and went to talk to them in Yu house. Yu and Bei were sitting in the room and talking, while gently helping Bei rubbing her waist. The

buttons on her clothes were unbuttoned, and her belly and waist just showed up.

Outside , Jing Yuan didn't know that she was whispering. He knocked on the door outside and pushed the door when he heard Yu calling him in. As a result, he saw this scene, and the desire to vomit suddenly surged in his heart. It was

almost powerless. Fu E, "...You two really don't treat me as an outsider, right? How many times have I told you.

Don't tell outsiders to come in until you dress neatly, at least don't show me all the belly like this? ! "

Bei lay lazily on the Yu's leg, rolling her eyes indifferently, "The whole tribe is just what you like to talk about.

I don't even want to wear clothes when the weather is so hot. You have to ask me to wear clothes. It would be nice if I can put clothes neatly outside.