Ch 15 tanning

Jing Yuan took the fur he had just hunted back today, and took people to the stream, explaining the steps to them as they walked.

    The processes of soaking fur and removing minced meat are troublesome, but they are actually very simple to do.

    People in the tribe are all used to it, and you don’t need to talk more about it, you can understand it with a little demonstration.

    The most important thing is to make the fur soft and anti-corrosive. This is not difficult for Jing Yuan, after all, he has a plug-in.

    After teaching them the steps of tanning fur, Jing Yuan filled a bucket of the tanning agent produced by the system and put it in his own hole.

    Let those in need come to him for replacement.

    The medicine produced by the game system integrates the functions of flexibility, fluffy, and antiseptic, and the effect is not too good.

    Most of the people who came to exchange tanning agents with Jing took their fur to exchange it. After all, in the tribe, fur was regarded as hard currency.

    In addition, there are animal bone knives, stone tools, and even sweet-smelling fruits. I don't know where the fruits come from during the water season.

    Anyway, Jing refused to come, and soon he accumulated a lot of fur in his cave.

    Although the quality is uneven and the better is the quantity, he reprocessed them all and piled them on the wooden boxes he used as a bed.

    Without regenerating fire at night, you can stay warm and sleep till dawn.

    From crossing to here, this was the first time that he slept until dawn, and Jing was so happy that he almost cried.

    It didn't take him much time to teach the people in the tribe to tan the fur. After teaching how to deal with the fur, Jing began to teach the women to sew clothes.

    In the tribe, everyone wears animal skin skirts and simply wraps them with a piece of animal skin, but because they can't sew, they all tie the ends of the animal skin with knots.

    The way of knotting can be described as strange and strange, the only similarity may be that it is easy to disperse, and the knots are clumped together, which makes you panic.

    Jingyuan doesn't have so many needles. Before making clothes, he teaches them to grind bone needles, choose slender needle-like bone spurs, and drill holes on the thicker end.

    After a little bit of sanding, the bone needles are formed, and then take a piece of leaves from the hole to show them how to draw the thread.

    The drawn thread is rolled into a ball and placed, and when it is available, cut it as much as it needs to be taken out.

    After the stitches were removed, Jing Wei showed them how to sew animal skin bags, sew clothes, and how to sew small pieces of fur into a whole piece on the spot.

    Those who can be divided into large pieces of fur are almost all warriors, and most of them are the skins of small prey, all piled there.

    The cover cannot be covered, the cushion cannot be cushioned, and it is difficult to keep warm. It is easy to use as a quilt or cushion, which is convenient and warm.

    Everyone watched intently.

    "Wow, it's amazing."

    "Wow, the bone needles are so convenient to use."