Ch 42 transition

Jing Yuan put the simple spinning wheel on the ground, and smiled first to watch the arrows polished in their hands. Bows and arrows are different from other weapons.

    Arrows need to be shot out. Although hunting teams try to recover arrows, the loss of arrows is still much greater than that of ordinary weapons.

    Fortunately, the demand for stone knives and stone pots has gradually decreased, and the old people in the big cave have switched from sharpening stone tools to sharpening arrows, and quickly learnt it.

    Many arrows have been stocked, and there will be no shortage of arrows to use.

    Jing Yuan picked up the stacked arrows to see that they were all made of straight wood, and they were all set upright by the vertical method. They were very standard and fully usable.

    He smiled and put it down, "It’s all well done. This is a spinning wheel used to spin the thread. The thread is similar to the veins of cotton leaves. After

    the thread is spun out, we can use the thread to weave clothes, probably with the cotton. The leaves are similar in shape, but they are more durable.

    " This spinning wheel is for you to use. I will give you a rough demonstration of how to use it. This is how it turns to twist the hemp into thin threads.”

    He first turned the spinning wheel to demonstrate to the elderly. How to spin the thread, and then give up the position, let the old man surnamed Ye come over and try it.

    Granny Ye is the second hand he found after burning pottery wood. Whether it is sanding stone tools or arrows, it is always faster and better.

    She even learned how to carve flowers on stone tools without a teacher, and just sculpted them according to the woody flowers she saw, which looked like simple strokes in Jingyuan.

    But the petals are at least carved out, unlike Ye who made him a scepter, just scribbling, he can't guess what it is even with his imagination.

    Granny Ye took the spinning wheel with a smile, and slowly turned around in front of Jing Yuan, still not forgetting to look at the person who had just grabbed her.

    Don't mention how ostentatious the little expression was, just barely letting out a few ruthless words, Jing Yuan chuckled at the side, this is a group of old children.

    However, when the spinning wheel got into the hands of Granny Ye, she quickly adapted to it, the slender and even lines were spun out, and Jing Yuan held it in her hand and looked at it.

    Than his own hands to better effect, spun out of the line is very uniform, almost do not see where the splice of the fiber, "leaves you really powerful."

    The work of spinning to the leaves, Jing  with Shui and Cao to The remaining hemp was moved by the stream, and the ramie by the lake grew a lot along the lake.

    When Jing cuts, raise the slightly smaller ones, those with insufficient age and length, and the ones that are thick and tall.

    In this way, the gathering team carried it back several times, and they hadn't finished cutting the usable ramie, thinking that there were not many yarns in the tribe, so they would cut it when they were used up.

    This is just a small part of the soaking in the creek and hanging on the stone next to it. Jing walked back holding the hemp, and Cao followed him.

    Talking to him, "Jing, we have stored a lot of the arrows that you asked us to polish. Are we going to spin this hemp?

    I think the cotton leaves are very good, although they are easy to rot, but the leaves grow fast, we can always Collect and used to make clothes."