Ch 35.2 soap

It's still stuck with bugs and an inexhaustible portion. You can use it at will. You can make as many soaps as you want.

The tribe hasn't started using vegetable oils, but animal fats are not lacking. He only needs to boil some animal fats to make soap and use it!

I think it's very simple, making soap, what a big deal.

There are materials and methods, and you can do it as simple as you want, but the problem is that in the Dashan tribe, or in this primitive society.

Jing cannot produce sodium hydroxide, which means that caustic soda, one of the main raw materials, must be taken out of other spaces for use.

Not to mention that he is not willing to expose himself to taking things out of space in front of people other than the wild.

Even if he is willing to do this, every time he takes out a large amount of caustic soda, mixed with animal fat, he can easily make the soap and use it.

But he can't always guard the tribe without going out, there are always times when he is not in the tribe.

Now the number of people in the tribe is reduced, and it can be used for a long time by making hundreds of soaps, but their tribe is going to develop.

When the number of people in the tribe begins to increase, the consumption of soap will naturally increase. If the number of people in the tribe exceeds thousands, tens of thousands.

I'm afraid he has to use hundreds and dozens of soaps every day. To ensure the quantity of caustic soda, he has to keep making soap all day, and don't want to do anything else.

If one day he wants to leave the tribe and go for a walk, he cannot continue to supply caustic soda, even if more soap and caustic soda are there in advance!

It's too cruel to let others use the saponins or plant ash when they are used up.

The method of making soap with caustic soda is not advisable. He can make two of them by himself, but he can't spread it in the tribe.

Unless he can use local materials to make caustic soda, Jing Yuan shook his head slightly, it might be a bit difficult, so let them use saponins for cleaning first.

When he goes back to ponder how to use plant ash instead of caustic soda to make soap, let's promote the soap.

The method of using saponaria is very simple. After drying, it is ground into powder, which can be used as washing powder. Use water to moisten and rub clothing and animal skins.

If you are in a hurry, you can use the soap horn to soak in water or rub the animal skin directly.

The hunting and gathering teams in the tribe run outside all day long, often trekking through mountains and rivers, and their clothes get dirty quickly.

Cotton leaves are actually good, because they are leaves. Although they have many characteristics of cotton cloth, the leaves themselves are not easy to get dirty.

If the clothes are too dirty, throw them away and sew again. Anyway, there are many cotton leaves near the tribe, and the leaves grow quickly.

It is enough for them to make clothes and wear, and the sewing thread is drawn from the leaves, which is very convenient and does not cost much.

But animal skins are different. Animal skins are rare, so naturally they are more cherished.

Moreover, once the hair on the outside of the animal skin is stuck with blood stains, mud or other stains, it is difficult to clean it by washing with water alone.