Ch 44 rain

Before dark, Ye came back with the long-haired bleating beast that Jing Yuan wanted.

    He collected materials on the spot and woven wild vines into a big net. The long-haired bleating beast was caught in the net and flew back directly with his claws.

    Jing Yuan was finishing dividing the meat in the tribe. Hearing the sound of wings breaking through the air, he saw the silver light when he looked up.

    Ye fell from the air and threw the bleating beast to the ground, "Is it this kind of bleating beast." In

    the big net of vines, there are not only two long-haired bleating sheep that are similar to those of the sheep that Jinghua knew. The beast, and four or five gray long-haired rabbits, with bulging stomachs, they should all carry their cubs.

    Jing  was a little surprised, "Where did you catch this? Bei said that the long-haired bleating beast is quite far away, and you still have time to catch the rabbit on the way." The

    big silver lion flapped its wings lightly, and he was very fast, and it didn't take time to fly to find the long-haired bleating beast. Since Jing wanted the red-eyed beast, he looked for it nearby and grabbed it back easily.

    Jing smiled, "You go back and put on clothes first, and then help me build a nest for the rabbits."

    Bleating beasts are very easy to raise. You only need to tie them with a rope and give them grass to eat. Hemp rope comes in handy.

    Jinghua took two ropes into a loop, tied the bleating beast, and tied it to the wooden stakes at the foot of the tribe square, and covered it with dead grass to keep it warm.

    Turn around and make a nest for the rabbits. Although the rabbits have a mild temperament and don't like fights and other activities, they have sharp teeth and like to gnaw things!

    If you use wood to make a frame for them to make a nest, they will soon be gnawed in a mess, let alone if there are gaps, they will run away!

    Especially this kind of wildness is domesticated. When Jingyuan was a child, there were people in her hometown who raised rabbits and sold rabbit fur, all of which were nests made of stones.

    It's a bit like a vertical lattice room. The doors are made of iron netting. Every time you feed, you can see the rabbits staying quietly in the circle.

    When they turned their heads to eat, they began to gnaw at the iron wire...the thin iron wire could be broken by them, and the mouth was really good.

    There were five rabbits caught by the wild, one of them was a male rabbit, and the remaining four were female rabbits with big belly carrying cubs.

    According to Jingchang's experience, the female rabbits should be born soon.

    Now the scale of breeding is still relatively small, and there is no need to feed them separately. Jing is going to put them together and make a big wooden frame to raise them first.

    Of course, we need to use hard green branches for the material, and the green branches have to be cut a little thicker to avoid being bitten by the rabbits.

    Ye changed his clothes and came out to make a nest for the rabbits. Jing Yuan led Shui and Cao to mow the grass next to the tribe, waiting to feed the bleating beasts and rabbits!
    When he put the rabbits in the new nest that was just made, Jing  teased them with some grass, and watched in the wild. “They don’t seem to eat.”