Ch 80 going

Yu had seen them all carrying this strange thing a long time ago, but didn't know how to use it, and now Listening to Jing took the initiative to talk about weapons.

I was a little bit curious, so I wanted to reach out and take a look. Jing Yuan quickly stopped, "Be careful, the arrow is coated with a high-strength anesthetic. It

was just configured to deal with beasts. I didn't develop an antidote. The effect is very strong. If you should now be medicated it is estimated that you will not participate in hunting and you wake up at the end of hunting time.

wild just you come, " longbow how much inventory left in it? "

Ye looked Yu, think a little, "The batch that was replaced after the awakening ceremony is still there, if they want to use it, they can use it."

Like the wild and bei, the tribe has a special talent for using bows as weapons. There are not many people, and most of them are hard-trained.

Except for a few that were really inaccurate, the others were carrying bows and carrying long grabs and axes, and both had hard hands in both long and close attacks.

During the awakening ceremony of the wind season, many people awakened into warriors, and their power and speed were greatly increased. The original weapons were not suitable.

After tailoring them according to their own strength, a batch of old bows were eliminated and piled up in the warehouse, which just happened to be used when hunting by the tribe.

Jing Yuan smiled and looked at Yu, "Do you want to use them? Weapons are all very good. If you want to use them, you need to separate a hunted prey for me."

Yu looked at the arrows piled on his hand, which were green. , It is creepy to look at, he can imagine the power.

Nodded decisively, "I want to use it! How do you use these new weapons?"

Jing Yuan raised his eyebrows slightly, "Yes, I didn't expect you to be quite bold. Ye can let people take out those bows for them to use."

Ye nodded, and asked someone to take out the batch of bows and distribute them to Yu and their hands. He pointed to the area where the tribe practiced and asked them to familiarize themselves.

Turning around and sitting in front of Jing Yuan, he whispered to him about the hunting, "Will you go hunting this time?"

Jing Yuan was stacking herbs in the pottery pot, and shook his head when he heard the words, "What am I going to do, I don't go Hunting, l can't help you carry the prey, and im only getting in the way. I'm not going . Let's follow them to chop wood and build roads. Help install a car and take the moo beast to the tribe. I can still do it."

Follow the arrow After being bundled up in whole bundles, the teams from the tribe that go to the hunting are also formed, and Feng and Shan will participate in the hunting.

Wild led the team. Their original tribe had 50+ warriors, plus Yu had 30+ warriors, and 50+ ordinary people with strong bodies.

Formed a mighty 130+ hunting team, standing densely in the tribal square, full of desire for prey and fighting spirit.

It was enthusiastic to see Jing, really wanting to follow with his sword, rushing to the wild beasts, and let the wild beasts see how powerful it is.

After his thoughts just came up, he was slapped into his stomach, and he should wait for the hunting team to come back quietly.

Before he left, he gave Ye two large packets of hemostatic medicine. As long as it was not a wound that killed him, the effect of the medicine would be able to hang on for a short time.