Ch 76 malice

The sacrifice of the Dahe tribe was a little surprised. The muscles of his cheeks trembled a little, and he squeezed the scepter in his hand suddenly, "Where is your tribe."

Jing secretly said that our tribe is not the Dashan tribe, it's at the lake on the other side of the dense forest. He always kept a gentle smile on his face.

With a smile, watching the Dahe tribe sacrifice, "In the far east, our tribe will build houses, preserve food, and make clothes. We will cultivate wasteland for planting, and domesticate wild beasts to help transport. It was domesticated in the tribe." The

Dashan tribe came to exchange salt, using the moo beast to carry things, attracting the attention of the Dahe tribe's sacrificial priest and using the moo beast to save energy.

However, there is no shortage of warriors in the Dahe Tribe. Even if they are not warriors, they are very strong, so they are used to hunting and carrying prey by themselves.

In addition, Jing demonstrated with Brother Wolf that the moo beast needs to be suppressed by wild force and violently domesticated. He asked the warriors in the tribe to experiment.

The results of the experiment are not very satisfactory, and Moo beast is particularly prone to go crazy.

Even the strongest tiger in their tribe.

At most, the Moo beast will be a little alarmed, but if they really want to tie a rope to them, they will be furious and go crazy, pouting their hoofs and fighting the tiger fiercely.

Let the wolf brothers and the others try, the moo beast will either die or be injured. Anyway, it will be disobedient and quietly carry things, and the domestication plan will be temporarily put on hold.

Anyway, their tribe did not lack that little strength, but the failure to domesticate the moo beast made the Dahe tribe's sacrifice firmer.

That is, Jingyu and Ye must have come from the super tribe.

He has been to super tribes. In these small tribes, beast-type warriors can be awakened by talent and good food.

Clan members with strong bodies have a much greater chance of awakening into warriors or having animal-like talents than those who are weak and not strong enough.

But the super tribe is different from them. The priests in the super tribe have medicine to make people stronger, which can make the tribe stronger.

In this way, the probability of awakening fighters and super fighters is much higher than them, and the awakened beast fighters are more powerful.

The greatness of those beast-shaped warriors is not just their strength, but more often than not, their beast-type is inherently very powerful.

The tribes around them, the awakened beast warriors, are basically ordinary beasts like tigers, leopards, wolf bears, but in the super tribe, the warrior beasts that can be awakened are diverse.

Being able to fly in the sky, sneak in the water, and even get into the soil, each is very powerful.

He remembered that the patriarch of the super tribe was the white tiger who could also fly in the sky. The fierce tiger was very small in front of the white tiger.

It's like a newly born child in their tribe, very small and fragile.

When the Dahe tribe was studying at the super tribe, I learned that there was this kind of medicine, so I wanted to sneak in to see what it was like.