Ch 63 ask

Looking at the sacrificial priest slowly coming downstairs, Jing Yuan was confused, stood up and walked over to support him, and asked by the way, "What's the situation in estrus?

    How come I have never heard you say that, you shouldn't be trying to help wild talk, so raised that tale fooled me?! this can not be. "

    Priest turned to stare at him, face very indignant," Do not talk nonsense, I dont want to be biased and also help you, how could  Ye go nonsense.    but This is really not the fault of the wild. The beasts have a specific estrus period, and the beast-type fighters will naturally inherit some of the characteristics of the beast-type. When

    they are in heat, their minds are messy and can't hold anything, they will think all day long with the companion to threw himself under pressure of the body.  until estrus is past, the only desire of this cannot be diminished, I think wild is afraid that he cannot control, and it will scare you away. "

    The corners of his mouth twitched lightly. Why did it sound like he had dug a hole for himself? ! "...There is still this saying."

    Thinking of Ye, whenever he sees him these days, he will be thinking of pushing him to the ground, all kinds of stuffing and choking over and over again.

    Jing couldn't help but fight a cold war.

    Hmm, it's better to let Ye be busy repairing the house!

    Sure enough, Ye is a good boy. He has never annoyed him. It's awesome. Today, let's assume that it hasn't happened! alright.

    The priest nodded slightly, "Our tribe used to have a beast warrior, and every time it was in estrus, he would stay with his partner in the cave.
    Sometimes it was two or three days, sometimes it was four or five days, and waited until the estrus period passed. They will come out from the cave, we do not bother. "

    He looked puzzled the priest say," Have you ever been in beast warrior tribe, no estrus Why? I do not know how you look at? "

    Jing rightened his lips, "Our country...there is no beast warrior in the tribe!"

    He hadn't lived with a beast warrior for a long time, and he didn't know that there was such a thing as estrus.

    The sacrificial priest eyes widened fiercely, his complexion suddenly changed, "A super tribe without beast-shaped warriors?! How did your patriarch do it?!" The

    sacrificial was shocked, and he tremblingly held Jing's wrist, staring at him to ask. The answer, before Jing Yuan answered, guessed.

    "Your tribe must have a lot of people. They can make ceramics, build houses, make weapons, and grow food and wild vegetables. They can spin and weave... It's really a very powerful tribe. The patriarch of your tribe must be a Very powerful person."

    Jing Yuan doesn't know what the super tribe here is like, but you have to calculate it carefully, based on the strength of their country.

    It is stronger than any super tribe, even if there are more beast warriors in the super tribe, they are incomparable.

    Jingyu never doubted this, just such self-confidence.

    He had to be humble, "That's not true. These are all the experience accumulated by the ancestors, not our own." The

    priest smiled and patted his arm lightly, "I will go out to see the house repaired. how about you tell wild session, not his birth gas. "

    this topic jumps of some people scratching their heads, but expect to keep wild solitude, Jing suddenly a little embarrassed," hey, do not ...... "