Ch 50 wolf

Jing Yuan was breaking fish and scraping scales by the water. Hearing the sound of Ye Cai in front of him, he was ready to cook and was about to pass after throwing away the fish.

Hearing the roar of the wild on the mountain where he was fishing by the river, he quickly retracted the fishing rod and threw it on the ground.

He carried his bow and arrow on his shoulders and quickly ran in the direction where the sound came from. This is near the Dahe tribe, not their tribe.

If the wild is here to start fighting with the Dahe tribe, they will have a lot of people, and I am afraid they will suffer a bit.

Not only Shan, but there were five soldiers who followed the salt exchange team, quickly carrying their bows or spears, and galloping in the same direction.

Jing Yuan was carried on his shoulders by shan, leaping and running on the rugged road, his vision was chaotic, making Jing Yuan a little dizzy.

But they were so fast that they heard the sound of wind blowing by their ears, whirring, and the trees kept moving backwards.

Soon Jing Yuan saw the wild animal form far away. The silver giant lion was shaking its soft and powerful tail, and knocking down the two gray wolves that were rushing at him from mid-air to the ground.

The forelegs lifted up and stepped heavily on the two wolves. Jing Yuan clearly saw the gray wolf on the left. It was stepped on to his hideous face and rolled his eyes.

Just in front of the two gray wolves, there were three gray wolves that had been stepped on and fainted.

When Emotion Field encountered wolves while investigating the situation, he was trampled on and fainted. These five gray wolves, the smallest ones, were taller than ordinary gray wolves.

Among them, the largest is about two meters in size, with gray hair and strong and sturdy limbs. It looks like a very fierce beast.

With just such five gray wolves, everyone was frightened and frightened when they encountered them. They did not expect to be perfectly counter-killed by the wild alone and become trophies.

Carried by the mountain, Jing Yuan was worried that he could not be beaten by the wild, and looked at the five gray wolves on the ground, and said sincerely, "...Ye is really powerful."

Not to say anything, Ye's cowhide is it!

After speaking, he jumped off the shoulder of the mountain to check the situation of the gray wolves lying on the ground. Two of them were stunned directly by being trampled on.

The remaining three were only shot down by sharp arrows, and now there are arrows stuck in the stomach and back.

The arrow shaft was specially made by Jing Yuan for the wild, and he naturally recognized that the arrow perfectly avoided the deadly parts of the gray wolf, and it was all on the belly and back.

Therefore, the three wolves just fainted and did not die. Jing Yuan was a little confused, but Ye followed the hunting team all the year round, and had a tough temper.

How can you be merciful to wild beasts and save their lives.
...Although he was thinking about domesticating wild beasts, they were all meek herbivores, such as bleating beasts and moo beasts.

Gray wolves are typically ferocious and disobedient, and they are simply unfamiliar. Jing Yuan never thought of domesticating gray wolves.

He was wondering, shan followed, and he looked at the gray wolf lying on the ground carefully, showing a surprised look, "Isn't this the wolf brother?"