Ch 18 marinating

There are many kinds of bacon sausages that Jingyuan has eaten. Their family's tastes are all relatively heavy, and they like to eat salty and heavy-tasting food.

Naturally, it includes bacon, of which Sichuan-style bacon is the most delicious. It tastes delicious, rich in aroma, and fat but not greasy.

Every year his father would drive to Bashu to order bacon and buy the whole pig with the best raw materials and the most authentic chefs.

Pulled back not only to eat at home, but also to send to relatives and friends.

From the twelfth lunar month to the next March, the taste remains the same and it is still delicious.

Jing Yuan followed, and saw the master pickling and smoking bacon with his own eyes.

Bacon will show different taste and flavor according to different curing and bacon methods, as well as the different seasonings added during curing.

The most basic is the combination of salt and meat. Jingtuo now has no other seasonings, so naturally it follows the simplest one.

The white bear meat has been cut into chunks and piled neatly at the entrance of the cave.

Jing Yuan first brought all the wooden barrels in his cave and explained to the people around the entrance, "You need a container for meat, and it needs to be sealed. Well, the meaning of sealing means that nothing can leak out after putting it in. , Such as wooden barrels, stone pots, etc. can be used.Then, just take salt and meat, and rub the salt on the meat. Pay attention that when rubbing, you need to apply a little force to let the salt penetrate into the meat. .You can knead the meat several times with salt, and rub it like this."

He raised the meat on his hand to let the person next to him see clearly, then put the meat in the bucket and continued to explain.

"You can put it in the barrel with the meat facing down and the skin facing up. The rest of the meat is processed according to this procedure, and it is tired into the wooden barrel. When the wooden barrel is full, put the lid on the wooden barrel. Squeeze, pickle and turn it once every 3 days. After about 15 days, you can take it out and smoke it."

Yu stood in the front row, staring at Jing Yuan with piercing eyes, "I know the steps, but how long is 3 days? How long is 15 days?"

Jing "..." How would he explain this? !

He thought about it, turned around and went to the corner, grabbed a handful of fluffy leaves, and held three of them, "When the day breaks, first throw this away.

Then when the day breaks, throw the middle one, and finally the side. On this, wait for the three fluffy leaves to be thrown. It

is three days, you can turn the meat over and remember if you haven't."

Yu silently remembered twice, nodded, Jing first handed three to her, and motioned her to count." 1, 2, 3, this is three, and throw it at dawn!"

Then count 4 leaves to her again, "Or follow the method just mentioned, throw it out at dawn, throw away these few, and turn over. Wait until these leaves are all After throwing it, the meat is already pickled and can be taken out and smoked. Then I will teach you how to smoke it, eh, remember?"

Yu holds three hairy leaves in his left hand and the remaining 4 in his right hand. Some Ignorant circle.

When I first came into contact with the numbers, I had some bad contact. I kept muttering, "I will throw this until dawn, then this, and finally..."