Ch 33 watch

I chose a slightly larger piece of clay and tried to shape it into a wok shape, but found it a bit difficult.

    The soil is good soil, but he has some handicrafts, and he doesn't have an embryo drawing machine. It is not easy to control the shape by hand.

    Jing Yuan frowned and thought for a while, and decided to abandon the shape of the wok and change it to a pan. This is relatively simple.

    First make the bottom of the pot a little bigger, patch up the string, and then pinch out two ears on the string for easy access.

    Yu looked dumbfounded, "This is a pot? It doesn't look like ours, it's a bit weird."

    Jing put the finished pot aside, "This can be used for cooking. I will fry when the pot is made. It's delicious for you! Stir-frying is better than cooking or roasting, and it smells particularly fragrant."

    Hearing the delicious food, Yu licked its dry lips and nodded with a smile, "Okay!" Continue to make bricks.

    Jing Yuan was busy squeezing pottery pots, bowls, pots and plates, waiting for these utensils to be made, and then he got out the wooden table.

    You can eat around the table. God knows that you are eating with wooden bowls and cooking pots. After eating, your hands will be sore.

    They wandered around the clay all day, and when they returned to the tribe at night, they had already made 6000+ bricks, all piled there to dry.

    Jing Yuan squeezed out a large pile of bowls and plates. They were all made according to the style of porcelain bowls and saucers. They were slightly thicker, but compared to stone bowls, they looked particularly light and thin.

    There are large and small, and there are more large ones, similar to the big sea bowls he used to hold soup, mainly considering that everyone's food intake is relatively large, and the small bowls...not very useful.

    The five pots are about half a meter in diameter, and the side chords are slightly lower at the beginning, and then gradually higher, about 30cm high.

    It is suitable for cooking at home, such as cooking and soup. Besides, there are two pottery jars, wide mouth and big belly, about one meter high.

    Leave it there to dry, Jing Yuan was very careful when making it, and barely formed it. I don’t know if it can be fired successfully.

    While it was still dark after work was over, they built a simple shed on the pile of dishes to prevent it from raining at night.

    Or if a duck ran over and threw the bowls and dishes he had worked so hard to pinch, that would be very annoying!

    The next day, Yu continued to lead the people from the gathering team to make bricks. Jing Yuan and Ye Xian burned the two hundred pieces he had made separately, and prepared to try the water with the bricks.

    When the bricks were put in, it occupied most of the earth kiln. The shaft kiln they dug was not large, and it could hold 500 bricks at most, which still felt a bit small.

    Try it first. If it can be used, let the wild leader dig a few more. Later, it will be used to burn bricks. The burned bricks will be good for the kang before the cold season.

    Put the bricks in, arrange them neatly, seal the kiln with green branches mixed with soil, and light the fire underneath.

    Seeing the flames burning up, I felt better. I sat down on the dry wood that was split next to me. "Okay, let's wait it to burn. Let's use wood to heat up. It takes about 3 days to burn. The temperature in the kiln can Go up, wait here first...Uh."