ch 23 bats?

Ye was completely stunned. He was young and had never left the tribe. He had never encountered such an unreasonable person.

    He couldn't help showing some stunned expressions, because there was no beard covering his face, Jing Yuan could see clearly.

    Looks dumb and dumb, a little bit...cute? !

    Jing Yuan, "...wake up."

    He stood up, so much taller than you, you have to look up at him, still think he is cute?

    Jing Yuan shook his head and swept away this weird thought.

    Ye couldn't tell him, so he lowered his head and continued to cut the nails and stopped talking. Jing smiled and walked over and sat down near him.

    After thinking about it, I took out the sacred stone from the space and said, "You touch the sacred stone, let me see it." The priest

    once told Jing that Ye was the only one with animal-like talent in the tribe.

    This kind of talent was also measured by the god stone, and Jing Yuan was particularly curious after hearing it.

    I've long wanted to take wild try to see the reaction of Shenshi.

    The sacred stone was taken out and touched his palm, emitting a faint red light.

    Seeing the red light, Ye's eyes flashed with surprise. He didn't expect Jing to look so thin, so he would be a junior fighter?

    But Ye didn't like to talk after all, although he was surprised, he didn't ask much.

    Just staying silent, put down the bone knife in his hand, and took the sacred stone into his hand.

    That black stone, like coal, soon burst into a dazzling red light when it was in the hands of the wild.

    The whole cave was lit up in an instant, and there was no dimness at all.

    Jing stared at him intently, which was amazing.

    There is a big difference between this red light and the red light he emits when he holds the sacred stone! It's a world of difference.

    It seems that this is the performance of a real junior fighter.

    Jing Yuan silently noted this point and continued to observe carefully. In the red light, there was a faint animal's shadow.

    However, the shadow was too vague to see clearly. Jing Yuan squinted his eyes and could roughly tell that it had wings.

    Jing Yuan, "...?! Wings?!"

    Those with wings are birds, they can't be regarded as beasts!

    Could it be the shadow of a bat? Jing Yuan refused. If it is really a bat, would it be too ugly?

    Bats resemble mice, similar to mice with wings.

    Ye has thick eyebrows, big eyes, profound features, and a tall stature. What a good-looking young man.

    No matter how you look at it, beasts are not compatible with mice and bats! ?

    Ye didn't know that Jingyuan was worried about his animal shape, so he returned the sacred stone to Jingyuan, lowered his head in silence, and continued to sharpen the nails earnestly.

    On the open space outside the tribe, the patriach has led people to set off.

    Jing Yuan didn't have time to think about it anymore, took a frame and put it next to the wild, beckoning him to throw the nail inside.