Ch 39 bow

The entrance of the cave is not very large. The beautiful silver lion stopped at the entrance of Jingyuan cave for a while, then fluttered its wings and flew away.

    Dancing around the square outside the tribe a few times, let the people who had been around in the square crane their necks early, waiting to see his animal-shaped clearly.

    The people on the square all raised their heads and looked into the sky. With the waving of the wings on the back of the giant lion, the sky flashed like silver streamers.

    I could see that they exclaimed from time to time, and they all praised, "Wow, the wild is amazing."

    "The wild can fly."

    "The color of wild fur and the decoration on Jing's body seem to be shiny. Shining."

    "Yeah, when Jing first came, he was so shiny all over, but it's so beautiful!"

    Jing Yuan sat at the entrance of his cave and heard the discussion in the square below, and couldn't help but want to laugh. Why? This can be tied to him.

    But... he looked at the giant silver lion in mid-air. Silver was really good-looking, especially this kind of slightly shiny silver.

    It's really beautiful like a dream, and it's incompatible with the entire primitive and backward tribe. Well, who would have thought that the silent and introverted big man in the wild would actually awaken this elegant and beautiful beast? !

    The wild flies in mid-air, not fast or too high, mainly to show off his elegant and strong body and limbs like the people of the tribe.

    Shan shouted in the square, letting the wild come down and fight him, and whoever wins will become the patriarch.

    Enthusiasm tribe completely lit, followed by booing cheering, "a fight! A fight."

    "A fight, Ueno fast, beat him!"

    "Mountain not allowed to turn on the water."

    "I believe the wild even worse!"

    Shan has Amidst the cheers of everyone, they jumped into the encircling circle vacated by everyone, and even took off the animal skins that they usually wore.

    With his bare back and chest, showing strong muscles with many scars, he slammed his fist into the wild in mid-air, "Wild, come down and fight!" The wild,

    turned into a beast, did not evade the battle, waving its wings until it fell out. On the ground, on all fours, shaking his shoulder blades a little, there seemed to be a silver stream flashing from his neck.
    He retracted the silver wings behind him, raised his head and uttered a deafening roar at the patriarch to show the battle.

    The sound was really loud enough, and the posture of shan was shaking quite a bit. It was very deterrent. Jing Yuan was at the entrance of his cave, quite far away, and there was a vague illusion of the ground shaking.

    The patriarch was irritated by the sudden roar of the lion, and then screamed, his muscles tangled and swelled, and the energizing force rushed into the silver lion in front of him, as fast as a gust of wind.

    Jing Yuan was at the entrance of the cave, which was an excellent spot to watch the battle, but it seemed that because the patriatch was moving too fast, he could only see him approaching the wild.

    The movement of the move is completely invisible, and the patriatch and the wild can be seen from a distance as if they are wrestling with each other.