Ch 110 cold season

This year's cold season really came earlier than last year. They went to Dahe Tribe this time, and the delay on the road was much less than before.

    But two days after they returned to the tribe, they blew over with a bit of chilly wind, with a rather menacing appearance.

    The people in the Dashan tribe lit the tung oil lamps, gathered in twos and threes, and started to make all kinds of quilts and cotton clothes overnight.

    During the first two days of the cold season, the temperature hadn't dropped to the point where he couldn't go out. Jing took time to check the preparations in the tribe.

    The oncoming wind was a bit cut, he pulled up the collar of the sweater he was wearing, and looked at the bleating beasts bred in the circle.

    Because of the sudden drop in temperature, the domestic animals are a little sluggish, and they don't seem to have any energy. Cao is feeding them green fodder.

    He poked at the gate where the bleating beasts were raised, frowning, "During the last cold season, we did not have enough green fodder. In

    addition, the weather is too cold, they will gradually become reluctant to eat, and they will be lazy all day long. circles lay frozen to death do not know.

    old ritual slaughter to let us eat, and be able to survive bleating little beast beast and red-eye, these are re-arrested this year. "

    Having now like little adults He sighed and was a little sad, "I don't know if there will be more of them to survived in this batch."

    Jing Yuan stretched out the sleeves that had been shrunk in his sleeves, and noticed the coolness as soon as he was exposed to the air, and looked at the circle. The bleating beast in the bleak.

    He shook his head slightly, "The temperature here is too low, and the bleating beasts can't survive the cold season, so

    they can't survive a few." The pens used by their tribe to raise livestock were built on the ground. It is constructed from blue bricks and stones with wood.

    The sturdy is quite sturdy. There is no warmth protection in it. The place where the tribal residents live depends on the fireplace and kang for heating.

    It is unique in the tribe that the floor heating like the kind of floor heating burned in the Jing room can transmit heat through the flue gas.

    The cold season is long and cold. Everyone is trying to save carbon. I am afraid that someday the prepared carbon is burned out and there is nothing to use for heating.

    So even if you prepare enough firewood and coal before the cold season, I feel a little emboldened. I'm sure I can get through the cold season safely.

    But no one wants to heat domestic animals.

    One is that they are afraid of accidents during the long cold season and dare not waste firewood, but they will not cut off their hair before the cold season.

    When they have enough thick fur, squeeze them in the circle to keep warm, and live as long as possible in the cold season.

    Secondly, when the cold season transitioned to the mid-to-late period, there was silvery white snow everywhere outside the tribe, and no animals and plants could be seen.

    The tribe has eaten bacon for several months, and it has long been very greasy, and they have the opportunity to slaughter the bleating beasts and the red-eyed beasts as food.