Ch 54 patriarch

Hearing that the priest and patriarch of Dahe tribe wanted to see them, Jing  was a little surprised, and looked at the wild with suspicious eyes.

    Could it be that they wanted to find the salt stone and let the people of Dahe tribe discover it? ! He said that he must be strictly guarded against salt stones.

    Be careful, don't let the Dahe tribe find that this kind of thing is unreasonable, don't say they have no reason at all.

    Ye shook his head and said that he was not found, "I'll go with you."

    Jing Yuan nodded, "Okay." The

    Dahe tribe sacrificial priest  live in the center of the tribe. Jing Yuan carried his scepter and followed Ye to meet him, inside the stone house. It's not just a sacrifice.

    There is also a burly, dark-skinned middle-aged man, wrapped in black bear fur, and his hair exploded like black bear fur.

    Sitting there is like a mountain, looking quite majestic.

    At this time, I was staring at them with ugly expressions, with a loud voice, "You are the Jinghe of the DashanTribe? You come to our tribe to change the salt?!

    You bring polished stone tools and fur to change the salt. Naturally, our tribe welcomes it, but..."

    He slowly dragged his voice out, trying to put pressure on Jing Yuan and Ye, but when they saw their faces were calm, he didn't seem to feel any fear.

    Hu fiercely raised his thick eyebrows, the two of them are not afraid of him? !

    No matter who he talked to before, as long as he made such an angry appearance, the other party would become cowered and trembling.

    Don't even dare to look directly into his eyes, the people of these Dashan tribes are very courageous!

    He split his mouth and grinned, choosing the weaker one of the two of them, and sternly questioned, "Today you use black stone tools to exchange salt with people from our tribe.

    Only you and your patriarch are in the tribe, this wild...he Where did you go? Are you trying to hit the salt stone of our tribe, you say!"

    Tsk tut, yes, Jing Yuan smiled and shook his head, really wanting Shan to learn more from the patriarch.

    Look at how powerful this clan leader is. How can he look like the clan leader of their tribe?

    Not to mention the mind-and-eye method, I am afraid that even the force value is not better than the patriarch of the Dahe tribe who is said to be a tiger.

    After discovering that Ye is not in the tribe, he followed them to exchange salt, and he began to doubt Ye's whereabouts and intentions.

    Jing Yuan smiled and saluted him, "Yes, Ye didn't stay in the tribe to exchange salt today, but he didn't have the idea of ​​looking for the salt rock field.

    He just went out hunting, and just brought back a savage cow. The

    Dahe Tribe is really rich in prey, and there is no such beast as a bull around our tribe.” Compliment

    the Dahe Tribe, the tiger fiercely showed two fangs with a grim smile, "He is a beast that can fight with brothers. A type of warrior, not weak.

    Even if you meet a bull, it doesn’t take much time, but he went out and never came back all day. You said he just went hunting all day, I wouldn’t believe it.