Ch 98 nightmare

Jing Yuan glanced at the calm lake, turned his head and looked at the land they were working hard to cultivate. The vast area of ​​land was vast and endless, leaving a road about three meters wide by the lake, and the rest was cultivated. .

The land looks very fertile and suitable for planting. The soil on the ground is crushed and leveled, and it is very regular. Ditches for drainage and irrigation are dug at intervals, and the areas are roughly divided into sweet potatoes, radishes, soybeans, and corn.

There are signs in different areas. Looking at the handwriting on those signs, Jing Yuan knows that they are all wild handwriting...The number of wild characters in their tribe is the best, with the faint momentum of iron painting and silver hook.

Jing always felt that he practiced more, and he would definitely become a Legalist in the future. Even if he is still angry now, he has to admit his talent for the opposition.

As far as the ability to learn things and remember, among the people he knows, there is no one who can surpass the wild. It is really completely true without any filter.

He finished looking at the land, smiled and nodded, and praised the wild, "You did a good job, I sent you the seeds, and you let them watch the seeds. That 's right, you just said that you have something to do with me. Say, what's the matter, let me listen."

Even if he had heard from Yu that it was an irrigation problem, he suddenly had a squeeze in his heart, and he had to hear Ye tell him what the problem was. !

Ye didn't know that Yu had already told him, and smiled and pointed to the lake surface, "I want to take water from the lake for watering, but..."

referring to the height difference between the lake surface and the ground, a little helpless, "Water can't be It's a little troublesome if it flows directly from the lake to the ground. If we rely on ourselves to carry water, it's a little troublesome.

Our tribe cultivates a lot of land. If all of them rely on carrying water for irrigation, there will be more people who need to carry water every day. I just want to ask Ask if you can do it."

Jing Yuan was immediately happy, see, he is still very useful for Ye.

Wild willing to share with him, he is very happy, and my heart just is not that point a good mood instantly vanished, smiling, looked up at the wild, "ah, you can make adjustments under lakes and ground water tankers height difference."

He dragged the wild to the lake, pointed at the water surface of the lake and gestured to the wild, "The difference between the height of the lake and the ground is less than ten centimeters, and we can build a waterwheel between the lake and the ground to make up for this height.

The waterwheel is circular. The tree is in the lake, half submerged in water and half in the air. I have just seen the terrain here. We need to build a large waterwheel with a diameter of more than 10 meters.

Build 4.5 waterwheels along the edge of the lake. When the ground next to it needs watering, turn the waterwheel, and the waterwheel can drive the lake. It rises up, and then flows to the ground.
Didn't you dig ditches in the ground? Then the lake will flow directly into the ground. The whole land is very flat, with few bulges and sloping arcs.

Most of the ground can be irrigated by ditches. You can talk to them about planting first. I will go to the lake to see which locations are better. "

Ye watched them carry the seeds to the ground, turned his head and said to Yu, smiled and walked over to hold Jing Yuan, "I will go with you to see, just to accompany you on a walk." "