Forever And A Day: AU4 Chapter 10

AUTHORS NOTE: The Wedding Day has arrived! So in todays chapter, we finally see the wedding or Valerie Valentine and Ethan Ramsey...what could the future have instore for them now? This is 'Forever and A Day' and I hope you enjoy! :)

what could the future have instore for them now? This is 'Forever and A Day' and I hope you enjoy! :)

"I'll be loving you, Always." - Frank Sinatra 'Always'

Ethan

Love.

It's cliche, isn't it?

Everything about love, couldnt be any more cliche. The love at first sight that you see in the movies or read about in the books- the loving someone more than you care to breathe, and the infatuation between two people that could never hold up to stature in real life. Love, in itself, is a story. It's a dream, and its a hope. Love.... is the last thing, that I ever thought i'd truly believe in. I thought- before i ever believe in true love, i'd believe in aliens and flying space ships. but yet here i am, on my wedding day- living in a complete cliche.

But its not unknown that Valerie I were not love at first sight.

Although we always say, the love was there, we just didn't know it.

For the longest time, valerie and i were in a battle of wits against each other. Her feistiness with my sarcasm made for a perfect storm that boiled up strong tensions. Now I look back at it, the storm was so perfect it was impossible for us not to have ended up the way we did.

I still stand by my statement though. Love truly is a cliche.

But now, its a cliche i understand

The loving someone more than you care to breathe.

the glancing into each others eyes, just to know their story from beginning to end.

Its there.

I've seen it, I've felt it.

and from the moment Valerie made it known she'd love me unconditionally...it made me realise that true love does exist. Finding it on the other hand, can only happen when you can open up your heart and open up yourself to find it.

Its not fate.

No its not that. Not at all.

Because if i had closed myself off from her entirely- if i had...decided not to give these feelings a chance with her, then i dont think today would be my wedding day. it would just be...a random thursday, one of the many in the year.