Once Upon A Time In Connecticut: AU4 Chapter 32

AUTHORS NOTE: Its been a busy couple of months for our favourite Edenbrook doctors, and its indisputable that they need a couple of days away from the medical world they find themselves constantly submerged in... So the timing couldn't be more perfect, as Sienna invites the whole gang down to Connecticut for what's to be the biggest party of the decade: Mr and Mrs Trinhs 30th wedding anniversary celebration! Ethan and Valerie enjoy their own adventures and spending time with friends... as well as discussing more about their future. Meanwhile, James nervously anticipates meeting the one Trinh he fears: Sienna's Brother. Full of romance and fun, this is 'Once Upon A Time In Connecticut' and I hope you enjoy! :)

  Full of romance and fun, this is 'Once Upon A Time In Connecticut' and I hope you enjoy! :)

Valentine

Winter now seemed nothing but a distant memory as Aprils mildness bought around the blooming of flowers, the slightest breeze that could be shielded by nothing more than a light jacket for an evening stroll down the city streets where all the lights twinkle and sparkle with a comfortable familiarity.

For Ethan and I, we find that tonight is the perfect night to become immersed in the serenity that we so often crave after a frantic day at Edenbrook; and that involves going to Donahues. The beer garden that is alive with memories while we create new ones in the present, the place where relaxation feels effortless-. the only priority in that safe place, is to shake from our shoulders the heavy responsibility we carry around with us everyday.

As we walked hand in hand down the side walk under a glow of street lamps, I laughed and said "No way!"

He sighed and shook his head, futilely trying to hide a smile "Yes. I don't know what i enjoyed more, seeing the pure terror on their face as they realised the chief had just walked in on them during work hours- how do i put it?"

"Just say making out." I smiled

he rolled his eyes "Alright, 'Making out' in a supply closet, or how fast i got out of there. Interns are becoming more and more promiscuous."

"Oh I bet your face was something to take a picture of."

He chuckled and raised a brow "It probably was. All I wanted was a box of plasters and I broke up what was about to be two of my interns fornicating."

As we reached the entrance to Donahues, I remained holding his hand as i moved to stand in front him "You couldn't of very well reprimanded them when you yourself have been guilty of the same crime a handful of times..."

He pulled me closer and dropped his voice "With you. I'm a firm believer that you're a terrible influence. I was a rule abiding man before you came along..."

"Mmmm maybe so, but are you saying you don't enjoy our escapades?" i smiled as i laced my hand with his.

He chuckled "Now I'm not saying that. I can safely say, now that I've been a part of both parties, that being apart of what's being intruded on, is better than being the intruder."