Honeymooners: AU4 chapter 12

AUTHORS NOTE: After a whirlwind wedding day, Ethan and Valerie head over to their new home to spend the evening, before flying off the Italy, for a honeymoon to remember. Ethan is not quite done surprising his wife, and intends to give her the honeymoon she has dreamed of. and by the time the evening comes, the newlyweds engage in an evening of passion to start their 'suspension'right. Meanwhile all the way back in the states at Edenbrook, James is preparing Sienna for her first day in pediatrics, and also trying to find out why two of his colleagues are acting stranger than usual....this is honeymooners, and I hope you enjoy! :)

PS. Please forgive me for such a long chapter :( 

 Please forgive me for such a long chapter :( 

Valentine

Our new home.

I remember when Ethan took me on a tour of Boston and we first came to beacon hill together....sitting on the bench opposite the houses, watching children play out on the green, dreaming about the life we could have together in one of these very houses. Little did i know then, that he was planning to propose to me. And little did i know, that by this years end we would be married...and moving into one of very Beacon Hill Homes.

Being carried across the threshold, i couldn't help but giggle as E put me down in the unlit entryway of our said home, my heels coming down to the floor with click clack, and i turned to him with a smile. "We're home!"

He smiled in return as he closed the front door and turned the hallway light on and said "yes we are...I can't believe it."

I stepped a little further into the hall and looked up at all the ornate fixtures as I said "neither can I... this is all ours..."

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, before resting his chin to my shoulder. "Happy?"

I tested my head against his as I said "I'm very happy..."

Placing a kiss to my Neck, he said "Good.  Soon however it will be time to go to the airport.we're going to be facing a 6 hour time difference, so the plan is to leave Boston at around 4:45 to get there for the afternoon. taking into account travel time."

"Which is the perfect excuse for me to go to bed early because I'm exhausted." I giggled

"I had a feeling you'd say that . so not only do you get the rest of this evening, but you get 10 hours on the flight too." he said as he turned me to him.

i smiled, draping my arms over his shoulders "Im so excited. just me, you... italy. i'm imagine all the pasta we get to have!"

he laughed at that and i giggled again "oh and pizza...cappuccinos- imagine the sights, the beach..."

he pressed a kiss to my lips and said "its going to be perfect. starting off, with a first class flight- waffles, maybe not mini but they're on the menu-"