Chapter 24

Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed and hope you fall asleep before you fall apart.
————————————————————
(Once they get home after the mall)
————————————————————
Sang's POV:
All throughout the car ride I was showered in praises and told how amazing I was. I didn't necessarily believe all of it, but it felt really good to hear.

The car pulls into my driveway and before I can even think of getting out myself, Luke is there and opening the door for me. "Here you go m'lady!" He says as he fake bows.

"Thank you kind sir." I fake curtesy and he gets a full blown grin on his face. When I rise up he kisses my hand and then my forehead and before I can say or do anything he is pulling me towards he door.

I swear I can almost hear the grumbles of Gabe saying, "I should have done that." And Victor saying that he is a show off.

Once we make it onto the porch I quickly fish my keys out of my pocket and open the door to the house. I take one step in and I am instantly being tackled by Cameron. He pushed me over and I begin falling before I am swooped up by Victor and Gabe grabs Cameron.

I am about to scold Cameron when Kota pipes up. "Cameron you can't do that. She is almost as small as you." I can feel my jaw drop as the others snicker in response.

"I am not as small as him!" I playfully glare at Kota and all he does is point at me. It is then I remember Victor is holding me, and I looks down. He is holding me up with one arm. I blush and begin to wiggle to get out of his grasp while Cameron bursts out laughing.

As I am wiggling Victor makes what sounds like a pained groan and I instantly stop and look at him. "Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" I ask him and he gives me a strained smile and there is a light blush on his cheeks.

"No princess I'm alright. Let me set you down." I nod at his requests and he gently lets go of me. By now Kota, Silas, and North have all entered the room as well. I turn back around to Victor and he has his hands crossed in front of his waist and his handsome face is an even darker red than before. "Alright princess I have something to take care of and i have to go but thank you for today. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I nod at him, and tell him thank you. As soon as I do he is practically running out the door and everybody begins laughing so hard while Cameron and I stand there confused. Even North and Kota are doubled over laughing.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask and once again everybody begins laughing. I huff slightly and grab Cameron and make my way upstairs to where I assume Lily is. I make it to her room and she is completely knocked out and even snoring.

"Today was really fun sissy. We watched movies and North even let us make cookies after I gave him the puppy dog eyes. Kota taught me stuff about his computer and Silas taught me some Greek. They played football with me and colored with Lily. I like them. Will they stay? Can they keep coming over?" Cameron questions as he comes over and hugs my waist.

I push my fingers into his hair and gently begin playing with the strands. "I hope so." I tell him honestly and he looks up at me and smiles while I look down at him and kiss his forehead.

"Of course we will." Gabe's voice floats through the room and Cameron and I both jump. "Cameron the cookies have cooled why don't you go eat some with the others while I get your sister ready to give us a fashion show. This makes Cameron smile morph into a grin and he is bounding down the stairs faster than I can tell him not to run.

Gabe comes over and gently pulls me into the bathroom where there are clothes and a bucket of hair styling products. "Where did this come from?" I question and Gabe bops me on the nose.