Chapter 41

I want to tell you everything that's going on in my head, but I don't know how to.
————————————————————
Sang's POV:
My eyes open slowly and I am instantly met with a throbbing in my head. It might be my concussion making a comeback or from all the crying I did last night. I try to move around but the arms that are wrapped around me are tight. I slowly lift my head up and sure enough, Sean is sleeping peacefully.

My cheeks heat up uncontrollably when the memories from just a few hours ago come floating back into my mind. I really embarrassed myself and now I'm not so sure how I am supposed to look him in the eye.

Quite honestly I'm not sure how I am supposed to face anybody today. I don't want it to be awkward but what am I supposed to say to them? The first thing that comes to mind is breakfast. I can make a nice easy breakfast and leave everyone to eat.

I gently pull Sean's arms away from my body. He goes willingly but as soon as the weight of my body comes off of him, he is reaching back for me. I grab a pillow and quickly slip it between us. I stand up and turn back around to see Sean is now cuddling the pillow and has kissed it.

That does make me smile slightly.

I carefully make my way out of my room and towards the kitchen. It is still early so I don't think anyone would be up, but you never know. I enter the kitchen and no one is here. I carefully walk over and look through the cupboards.

They have enough to make homemade muffins so I quickly get to work. I'm putting the muffins in when a pair of tattooed arms make their way around my waist and a warm chest is pressed against my back. I gasp slightly but I know it is Raven. I guess it is time to start facing the guys and I won't lie, I'm nervous. So much happened and I have no clue what things will be like.

Raven turns me around and gets eye level with me. He stares at me for a few seconds and then nuzzles his face into my neck. This is so un-Raven like that I stand there shocked until his lips begin laying tiny kisses across my neck. Just enough to send shockwaves through my body. He makes his way across my cheeks and comes so close to my lips, and then I remember. My heart drops to my feet and I feel nauseous. It feels like a bucket of ice has been poured over my head. Corey!

Oh god. He is in a relationship. I push Raven away and nearly trip over myself trying to back away from him. How could I do this? I make them worry sick then I am in the kitchen with Raven and almost let him kiss me.

Words from my mother invade my mind before I can stop them.Whore. No that isn't true.

I'm pushed against the counter now while Raven is still on his knees, but he looks like a puppy who got his food taken away."Why do you run? You say you forgive but you run." Raven says and the confusion on his face confuses me. HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP!

"Raven! You are dating Corey! You almost kissed me!" I whisper shout and Raven gets even more confused and the sad look on his face deepens. He takes steps toward me and I get in a stance to run.

I hear footsteps and Raven and I both stop as Corey walks in. He stops when he sees both of us. Corey eyes each of us carefully then slowly walks into the room. "What happened?" He asks and guilt bubbles up so strong in my chest that I start blurting things.

"I was trying to make muffins and then he came up and hugged me. I turned around and he put his f-face in my neck . He started kissing my neck then my face and then WE almost kissed! Oh god. Corey I'm so sorry. I can leave. I will leave right now. Oh god I'm so sorry!" I say over and over while they both are looking at me. Raven looks confused and sad while Corey is smiling softly. That sends me into another fit of rambling. "Why are you smiling! I almost kissed your boyfriend. You should be yelling. You should be demanding that I leave and calling me a wh-wh-'' I try to finish my sentence but Corey doesn't let me.