Chapter 51

You have to be extremely direct with over thinkers. Because their minds think of too many different scenarios, and they start analyzing each of them.
————————————————————
Sang's POV:
I run out of the house, slamming the door behind me. My heart is beating a million miles a minute. How could they ever think that was logical? Me, dating 14 guys?

I begin speed walking to get away from the house, and too the park. What happens now? What happens when we have to go back. They promised nothing would change, but that can't be true.

As I walk through the street I regret not bringing my phone, and I half expect one of the guys to come running for me, but that never happens.

I walk until I can see the park come into view. They guys know where I will be. Will they come after me? I honestly don't know if I want that or not.

I make it to the park and I see Molly sitting on the bench. I look farther into the park and see Cam, Blaire, and Lily drawing with some chalk. Lily is more or less just making random lines on the ground.

I make my way over to the bench and sit down, careful not to scare Molly. She looks at me and smiles. "Hey girl, how are you?"

"I'm doing good. What about you?" The question is sincere, but right now my mind isn't in it.

"I'm doing fine. You sure don't look like you're doing good though." Molly comments and I can't even imagine. My hair is more than likely a mess and I probably look like I am on the brink of an emotional breakdown.

"It's all good. The kids have been good for you right?" I question and she laughs.

"I don't think I know any kid that has better manners than Cameron." Just as Moly says his name, Cam comes running over.

"Hi Sang!" He jumps into my arms and I quickly kiss his cheek.

"How was school?"

"It was good. The play is in two days. You will all be there right?" The question Cameron asks is innocent but it is so ironic considering everything that has happened. I suck in a breath and decide right then whether or not too put my full trust in the guys.

"Yeah kiddo. They'll be there." I'm trusting them and simply hoping that this wasn't a huge mistake.

"Yay!" Cameron yells and runs back to where Blaire and Lily are playing.

"So what's really on your mind missy?" Molly demands and I bite my lip. If I were to talk to anyone, she would be the person I would want to talk too.

"Would you mind if I asked you a few things...maybe personal?" I ask hesitantly and Molly smiles bright at me.

"Of course not. Fire away."

"How did you and your husbands first decide too be together?" It's blunt and i probably could have worded it better, but this is it.

"We had started out as best friends. I started feeling things for all of them and ended up running away for a while because I thought I would tear them apart. Least to say they chased my ass down and gave me an ultimatum; either I got in a relationship with them and we were happy, or I continued my friendship with them and no matter what they would ensure I was happy, but a relationship wasn't part of that deal. It was kind of then that I realized it wouldn't be easy, at all. But if they were willing to take care of me and make me happy, even when I had rejected them, it made me truly feel like they would ensure that we were always okay." Molly has a grin on her face while I'm shocked.

That's basically what the guys had said to me, and I had never thought of it that way. "Do you ever worry that if things went wrong it would hurt Blaire? I'm not saying it would or anything but-'' I sputter slightly but Molly cuts me off.