Chapter 32

Where you are a year from now is a reflection of your choices from now
————————————————————
Sang's POV:
I wake up feeling completely surrounded by warmth. I kick my legs out and only when I try to do the same with my arms, do I feel the body I am currently laying on top of. I slowly lift my head off of Silas's chest and come face to face with his gorgeous olive green eyes. "Good morning agelle." He grumbles with a hint of sleepiness in his voice, but he seems relatively awake.

I try to roll off of him because I assume it is time to get up but Silas just pushes me back down and wraps his arms around me. His body is like a furnace so it takes everything in me to ask my next question. "Is it not time to get up?"

"No you have an hour left. Go back to sleep." Silas mumbles while kissing the top of my head.

"Not tired." I lie and he chuckles.

"You are practically molding yourself into me and you got way less sleep than you are supposed to. Go.To.Sleep." He punctuates each sentence with a kiss to my head and I find myself liking the affectionate side of Silas. Of course he was already VERY affectionate, but this is different. I do as he says and once again drift off into a peaceful sleep.

The second time I wake up I am being carried. I begin to wiggle and my Greek giant realizes I have woken up. He walks a few more steps then sets me down in my bathroom and hands me a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. "I got Cameron and Lily up and ready. I wanted you to rest. There is breakfast downstairs. Come down when your ready. Take your time I have everything handled." Silas grins and then leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. I manage to brush my teeth, and hair before there is a knocking on the door.

"Oy trouble let me in! I have a new hairstyle and outfit for you." Gabe shouts and i shake my head at his antics, but open the door for him. He runs in and slams it, no longer than five seconds later do I hear Silas's voice on the other side of the door.

"Keep it peaceful Gabe. You are lucky I let you up there!" Silas shouts and for good measure, Gabe locks the bathroom door. He turns around and gives me a once over, then turns away but just as quick as he looked away, he is looking back at me and staring straight at me.

"You are different." He accuses with a curious tone and I can't help the way I begin to play with my shirt.

"No I am not." I reply in the most even voice I can manage. Im not acting different. Except I had my first kiss last night. Okay maybe I am acting a little different.

"Trouble you need to do that weird mask thing that you and Mr.B can do so well if you want to hide it and avoid a million questions." Meanie advises and I can't help but smile. He knows everything. "Now put this outfit on and get ready for me to do your hair. I worked a few hours last night on something that would fit you and I have found the perfect combo!" Gabe grins and I do the same in response.

Gabe leaves so I can get dressed and then he comes back in to do my hair. Once he is done I get spun around and I can't stop myself from letting out an audible gasp.