Chapter 7.

Euphoric. 
It was the only word to describe how I felt at that moment. 

His middle finger pumped slowly inside of me, the cool silver sent goosebumps all over my body as it met my entrance, his whole finger buried inside me. His thumb drew soft circles on my clit, I moaned softly at the overwhelming pleasure. I could tell he was worried. Worried we were moving too fast. Worried he'd hurt me. The pain was the last thing on my mind.
"Are you okay?" He whispered against my neck, placing soft kisses on my throat. 

"Yes.." I moaned, he slid another finger in me, my fingers tightened against his neck at the feeling. God. It was amazing. He curled his fingers inside me when he reached my hilt, bringing pure pleasure as he continued to rub my bud, his hot breath fanning my neck. He began to pick up his pace before he scooped me from the floor, holding me up easily. I wrapped my legs around him tighter anyway, mainly because I couldn't control it. His pumps became faster, his thumb applying more pressure in sync, another moan slipped past my lips. Eventually, he had my whole pussy in his hand, his fingers rhythm steady and deep. I reached down, pressing my hand against his as I began to grind into his hand, meeting his thrusts. A low growl escaped his lips as I looked back at him, his lips were parted slightly as he stared at me, god he was perfection. I swipe my tongue over his lip, he pushed his lips against mine again, not stopping his fingers. I continued to rub against his hand, I was hand fucking him. Well, he was hand fucking me...

"Do you like that?" He taunts as he curls his fingers again, pressing down on my clit. I throw my head back, my eyes rolling back into my head involuntarily.

"Yeah." 

"Tell me."

"I fucking like it!" I cried out, my voice breathless and desperate for him. He let out a deep chuckle, his fingers speeding up faster and faster, I felt a pool of heat form in the bottom of my stomach, tightening. I moaned once again, I felt him smirk at me.
"Caiden," I moaned again, his fingers now working against me effortlessly, pumping in and out of me quickly, his thumbs circular motion fast and hungry. 

"Just a little longer baby," He teased, I felt the cum start to drip onto his hand, coating his fingers as they slid smoothly into me. 

"Oh fuck, Caiden!" I cried out again, unable to help myself as my walls clenched around his fingers.

"You want to cum?" He asked breathlessly, I nodded frantically.
"Words."

"Yes! Oh Fuck, please Caiden!" I begged pathetically as I moved faster and faster, my hands back in his hair, pulling roughly at it.
"Please!" I screamed, my eyes shut tightly, my thighs clenching hard around him, desperate for him to let me release myself.

"Good girl, arent' you? Cum for me, prediletto, (darling)," He ordered, his fingers ruthless and fast.

"Oh, God!" I cried before I fell over the edge. Hard. He pushed his fingers deep inside of me, rubbing the spot as he felt my body shudder as my orgasm worked through me. I whimpered his name over and over as my orgasm ripped me apart, eventually settling in my core. After a few moments, he placed me softly back down on the ground, catching me quickly when my legs gave way.  

"You did so well, Bellissima, (beautiful)" He praised as he placed a soft kiss on my lips, I kissed him back, clinging tightly to him. 
"God,  you're beautiful," He muttered as he stared at my face, I stared back. 

I couldn't believe it.
Caiden Ford Fulton just fingered me against a brick wall.
And I loved every second of it.

I reached up, pulling his head down to me as I kissed him softly, thanking him for giving me my best and only orgasm in my life.