Chapter 31.

"Shit a brick, no you fucking don't," Nico clapped happily, his jaw on the floor.

"You're serious?" Nick gasped, surprised to find him serious.

All 7 boys looked like they just got told how to end world hunger, and I couldn't blame them. Having the English battle plans would be an extreme advantage for them, it could change everything. It could destroy the English mafia.

"I am," I said clearly, eyes glancing over the boys. My eyes landed back on Thomas who was signing, I watched his hands carefully. I learned sign language back when I was 16, I was bored one Christmas break and had a deaf maid, I decided to learn sign language from her.

I watched his hands move, noticing his brother was also watching.
"Not on me, but they're at the villa we were staying at when we came over. If he's still in the country, so will my mother. Meaning I can get them, but I need to get them when he's not there. He won't be happy with me, none of my allies will. Meaning, I've got one hella bounty on my head," I explained, watching his jaw hit the ground even more, along with everyone else.

"You can do sign language?" Rory questioned, eyebrows shooting upwards.

"I haven't for a long time, but I'm fluent in it. I'm also fluent in Russian, German, a bit of Italian, and French," I shrugged, smiling softly.

"Okay, she's awesome. Do you have a sister or something?" Nico questioned, watching me almost like he was deadly serious.

"No? What are you even talking about?" I questioned confused, making Kasper snicker at us.

"Back to the topic that actually matters, you mean to tell me the English mafia's plans are in Italy? Right now?" Evan questioned, I nodded quickly.

"I can get them, it'll be a few guards and my mother. We need to go when my father is out, but other than that, I can get them," I shrugged.

Suddenly, Kasper's eyes darted over to Caiden, a questioning look on his face. I narrowed my eyes at the interaction, following his gaze to look at Caiden. I only caught the tail end of his head shake before he looked at me and smiled softly, something was definitely wrong.
"Am I missing something?" I questioned, glancing between the two men who seemed to come to a mutual understanding.

"Not at all, Amore (love)," Kasper smiled softly, glancing from Caiden and over to me.

"Lucas has been asking after you," Nick cut in, changing the subject swiftly.

I'd be investigating this later.

"Yeah. I haven't had time to message him yet, I heard he had to go home a few days before I woke up. I hope you both spent some time together," I smiled softly, his cheeks immediately blushing as he looked to the ground.

"Oh! Well uh, yeah, I guess.." He muttered quietly.

"Lucas? As in hot Mexican hunk you won't stop blabbering on about?" Rory cut in with a laugh, Thomas smirking next to him as they watched Nick.

"What?! I don't go on about him all the time!" He denied quickly, cheeks now bright red as he avoided eye contact with me.

"He doesn't shut up about you either, Nick," I grinned mischievously, immediately making his eyes snap to me in disbelief.

"Wait really?" He questioned before he could control himself.
"I mean, that's cool, I guess.." He shrugged, trying to play it cool as he cleared his throat, running a hand through his hair, smiling sheepishly to himself.

"Okay.. now we're done with stupid crush talk, can we please talk about getting these papers?" Evan questioned, clearly slightly annoyed.

For some reason, my eyes went to Kasper, immediately connecting with his dark brown orbs. He looked away quickly, eyes hitting the floor as he visibly gulped. Nico leaned into his ear, muttering something inaudible before Kasper shot him a dirty look, pushing him away as he rolled his eyes, his hand going to the back of his neck and rubbing softly.