Chapter 81.

Evan

The dorm I shared with Nick was quiet since he asked Lucas out, knowing they'd be staying the night at the apartment down town if it went well.
Due to the time my phone told me it was, 1:46 AM, I believed it was going extremely well.

Normally, I would've called a girl over by now, and be balls deep inside of her. And yet here I sat, rubbing my hands over my face as I tried not to imagine that girl as Isabelle.

I'd been on edge, to say the least.

5 months, easy peasy right? Nope.

My every thought was plagued by her, my cock always semi-hard.
It felt like I was some 16 year old again with raging hormones.

I shook my head as I thought of her, her soft hair, dark brown eyes, her olive skin, high cheekbones, her pleasant perfume, her lips..

Nope!
Not her lips.

It felt like I was defiling her even just thinking of her, like it was some sort of evil sin.

She was driving me fucking insane.

My phone rang, thankfully pulling me from my Isabelle consumed thoughts.

I answered, not bothering to check the contact name, my eyes still shut as I rubbed them.

"E-Evan?" My eyes snapped open, goosebumps traveling all over my body at the sound of my name on her lips.

Not her lips! I mentally scolded myself.

"Isabella? Are you alright? It's late..?" I questioned, trying to even my voice.

She hesitated. "It is? What time is it?" She questioned, making me blink in confusion.

"Nearly 2.. Is everything okay?" I questioned, worry flowing through me as she hadn't answered my question.

"O-oh. I'm sorry for calling you so late, I hadn't even realised. I.. did I wake you?" She questioned.

"No, I'm still up," I answered back, trying to hear something in the background that would give me a hint of.. anything.
"Isabella, are you alright?"

"Ah.. Yeah! I just couldn't sleep, and I was.. thinking about you. I just- wanted to hear your voice."
At my silence, she continued.
"How was your day?"

Her voice was sweet, heavenly.. quiet.

"I uh.. boring, I suppose. Nick's out for the night with Lucas so its just me," I answered, making her laugh softly, the sound playing over and over in my mind.

"Must be lonely.." She answered, and I could envision her smile.

"Not particularly, it's nice for a change, not having to hear them going at it," I answered, almost immediately regretting it.

I just had to mention sex.

I felt the air between us thicken, although we were miles apart.

Just when I was going to change the subject, she spoke.
"They do it often?"

I hesitated.
"Mhm."

It went silent for a few moments.
"I miss you, Evan. It's.. quiet without you."

My eyes fell shut as I leaned my head against the back of my sofa, sighing softly.
"I miss you too, Isabella."

I heard her breathing increase softly, an incredibly small gasp leaving her mouth.

My eyes shot open.

"Where are you?" I questioned suspiciously.

"I.. At your house," She answered, almost breathlessly, and I smiled softly.
"I hope you don't mind-"