Chapter 72.

Oaklyn

The rest of the week in Paris was magical.

I was still in shock that Caiden had proposed, and I had said yes.

It felt like a dream, and any minute I'd wake up back in my dorm in Acadia. I had barely stopped looking at the ring Caiden picked, it was something out of a fairytale.

The sight of him warmed my heart and made my stomach flutter in a way it never had before.

We'd spent our last few days in Paris exploring, eating some of the best food I've ever tasted in my life, and making love.

Our sex life had definitely changed. Caiden and I had an unquenchable desire for eachother, resulting in us fucking each other into oblivion.

But since he proposed, we still can't get enough of eachother, but it's different.

It's more meaningful.

I definitely wasn't glad to be back from Paris, but it was great to see everyone again.

"And Esmerelda?" Camilla asked happily, urging me to continue with all the tales of Paris, leaving out all the details about the amount of times and places where her son had fucked me.

Mina had her large head on my lap, puffing out a relaxed sigh when I scratched between her ears.

"Nicer than I could've ever imagine," I grinned, shooting a happy smile over at Caiden, finding his eyes already watching me, a content smile on his perfect mouth.

My heart flipped at the sight, heat blooming through my body.

"It looks like the two of you needed the break," Isabelle came in, making me glance over at her, offering a warm smile.

"There's one more thing," I admitted, trying to hide my stupidly large grin as I glanced back at Caiden, questioning silently who should be the one to tell his mother and sister.

He merely lifted a shoulder, his own smile growing mischievously.

Camilla and Isabelle watched us, eyes flicking between us suspiciously.
"I proposed," Caiden claimed, grabbing both of their attention and their mouths dropping. They quickly looked back at me, waiting for my confirmation. Even Mina wagged her tail happily.

"I said yes," I merely whispered, taking my left hand which I had been hiding behind my mug and gestured to the ring.

Isabelle sqealed happily, jumped from her seat and wrapped me in a hug so tight she could have suffocated me. I laughed happilly, hugging her back  knowing that I'd soon have a sister-in-law.

I opened my eyes, watching as Camilla embraced Caiden happily, both talking quietly.

"I can't believe you didn't start with that!" Isabelle scolded, taking my hand and inspected the ring quickly, a large smile on her face.

I giggled happily, making her look at my face.
"I can't believe I'm gonna have another sister," She muttered happily, hugging me again.

"I've never had a sister before," I replied, wrapping my arms around her again.

"You're in for a treat. Does Nick and Evan know? Lucas?" She asked, making me shake my head.

"I called my mom and told her, but thats it," I admitted.

She pulled back and took my hands in hers.
"You're gonna have two brothers when those idiots hear about it," She laughed  making me grin.

"Speaking of Evan?" I questioned, nudging her playfully. A shy smile bloomed on her face.