Chapter 32.

Almost instantly, Oaklyn fell asleep in my arms. Her head under my chin, hands on my chest as soft breaths from her nose hit my skin. Deciding to quickly slip from her grasp, I took a quick shower, the water scalding hot. I was in for about 10 minutes, quickly drying off and changing into some clothes. When I finished, I decided to run Oaklyn a warm bath, filled with bubbles and relaxing salts. Cursing myself as I woke her up softly, my hand running through her hair as I kissed her nose, her eyes fluttered open, lips grinning.

"C'mon, you're actually gonna do some relaxing," I explained as I scooped her from the bed, walked her into my bathroom, and placed her softly in the water.

She pouted at me, bubbles up to her neck, making me unable to take her seriously.

"Join mee," She insisted when I poured her a glass of red wine, sipping from it quickly, licking her lips then going back for more.

"Resting, remember," I ordered, smirking when I saw her frown.

"Caiden..." She sighed, chin resting on her folded arms as she stared at me from the tub.

I glanced down at my hands, manspreading on the chair I was sitting on, playing with the rings on my fingers, unable to look at her cute fucking face.

"Caiden, pleaseee. I just want a hug," She explained softly, hearing the pout in her tone.
"Why aren't you looking at me?" She questioned, her tone saddened and confused.

"Can't," I shrugged, still not looking up.

"Can't? What do you mean you can't? Why can't you look at me?" She questioned confused.

"Too cute to deny," I muttered.

"Caiden! Don't do that, not fair," She protested grumpily, although I heard her smile.

I grinned up at her face, seeing that her hair was wet, water dripping from her arms and hitting the floor. Water droplets rolled down her face, off her nose and chin.
So beautiful.

Sometimes I wondered how someone can look that perfect, how it was humanly possible to look like her. It blew my mind.

"One hug," She smiled, holding out her arms at me, doing grabby hands at me.

Bubbles surrounded her whole body, leaving lots to the imagination.

"Just one," I sighed when she began pouting again.

I stood up from my chair, trailing over to her, and wrapped my arms around her wet body. Her arms came around me quickly, holding me tighter as she smiled up at me.
So cute.

I placed a kiss on her forehead, about to let go when she suddenly pulled me forward.

Well shit.

So there I was, clothes drenched in soap and bubbles.
Oaklyn was laughing so hard, the sound making my heart do all kinds sort of weird shit. Her arms were still around me, her shit-eating grin so big it barely fit her pink cheeks.

"You're a little shit," I muttered, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

She only shrugged before placing a kiss on my lips, her naked body against my fully clothed one. My clothes stuck to me, but I didn't mind it, because she was here, lips on mine, her hair in my hands as I brought her closer. She moved for my shirt, throwing the dripping material to the bathroom floor, grinning when she slid in infront of me, head resting against my shoulder.

"Would you ever get more?" She questioned, finger tracing my tattoos on the arms wrapped around her waist.

"Probably, if I could find the room," I grinned, making her smile up at me. I kissed her cheek softly as she reached for her wine glass, taking another careful sip.