Chapter 33.

Turns out the interruption yesturday was one of Caiden's men, informing him of my father's state. He was stable, awake, and could have visitors. Obviously, he was under watch 24/7 and is protesting to leave, but can't, doctors orders. I planned on visiting him in a day or so, but right now, I was dragging Caiden around a shopping mall, grinning widely as he carried all my shopping bags in his hand, smiling at me everytime I checked on him.

"Seriously, I can get one," I giggled, offering to take one of the bags from him.

He shot me a foul look, bringing the bags away from me.
"Hands off, you focus on spending money," He grinned, making me roll my eyes at him, kissing his cheek softly.

I noticed as we walked, he caught the attention of pretty much everyone. Girls stopped and stared, fluttering their eyelashes and blushing like mad at his exposed arms, veins running up his tattoos. Even men occasionally studied him, their eyes wandering down his body.

It was funny actually, Caiden clearly didn't feel great about it as he hovered close to me, following like a lost puppy. I eventually dragged him into victoria's secret, surprised as he remained silent, not protesting against me. He just followed, eyes glancing around.

"Amore? (love)," He muttered, somewhere close behind me.

"Yeah?" I questioned, glancing over my shoulder at him.

"Why are these girls looking at me like they want to eat me for dinner?" He whispered to me, scanning around us, he literally looked like a lost puppy.

I turned totally to face him, scanning over him. His shirt was dark black, hugging his extremely muscular body. Messy hair. Eyes a mesmerizing pale green. Roughly 6'5. Hot as shit. Mysterious. Deep voice. Tattooed.

"No clue, I've seen better," I grin playfully, making his gaze fall to me with a slight scoff, rolling his eyes at me.

"I'm sure you have," He smirked out.

I turned back around to the bras I was looking at, picked out a deep purple one, lacy and pretty fucking revealing, and showed him.
"What do you think?" I questioned, glancing at his face then back at the bra.

His eyes drifted to the bra, back to me, back to the bra, then back to me, almost like he was envisioning me in it. He smirked softly, his tongue pushing against the inside of his cheek before grinning at me wider.

"Sexy, extremely fucking sexy, Mi Amore (my love)," He muttered, voice nothing but a rasp.

I grinned at him, placing a peck on his lips before I continued to drag him through the shop. He occasionally suggested pieces to me, just happy to be here.

He was so fucking perfect.

The whole day, we've just been shopping. He bought me clothes, shoes, bags, makeup, lingerie and normal underwear, toiletries like hair ties, brushes, wipes, pads, and tampons, and even bought me this cute teddy bear of a giraffe, which I was extremely pleased with. He laced my fingers in his right hand, his left holding all the bags, pulling me so close to him we might as well have been joined at the hip.
"You don't like going out in public, huh?" I asked softly, watching as he scanned around the people around us.

When I began talking, his gaze fell to me, shrugging softly.
"Anywhere with you, I like," He smiled softly, bringing my knuckles to his lips and kissing them softly.

"You're too cute," I grinned happily, feeling my cheeks blush at his public affections. I wasn't used to it, even in front of people we're close to. He only shrugged at me.

"How does your stomach feel?" He questioned.

"Full, my food baby is definitely happy and satisfied," I smirked, his smile widening.