Chapter 63.

I sank to my knees in front of Caiden after I undressed him, not happy with how clothed he was compared to my nakedness.

My eyes raked over his sculpted chest, mouth watering at how god-like he looked. My eyes danced down to his dick, standing full attention in front of my face. I knew he was hard because I kept grinding back against him, not just to fuck with him, but because I wanted to have him in my mouth so fucking bad. 

I licked my lips quickly before glancing up at his face, his eyes watching me intently. I watched him through my lashes as I ran the flat of my tongue up his length slowly, so slowly it was painful for me

He groaned, head falling back, exposing the jawline I loved to see so much when I kneeled in front of him. I flicked him with my tongue slowly, humming at how good he tasted. 

Before Caiden, I had always expected cum to taste bad. 
I expected sucking a cock to be an unpleasant experience because the guy would either, push my head down way too far on him, taste really bad, or smell really bad. 

But Caiden? Despite him being the only partner I've ever taken to bed, I don't believe anyone could be better than him. He knew what to do with every part of his body. His skillful hands, his wicked tongue, not how big his dick was, but how he used it. Caiden always made sure I was prepped enough to take him, and if he didn't, I knew fine well that sex wouldn't be as enjoyable as it has been. Caiden didn't take me like an animal, even when he's rough with me, he is always mindful of how I'm feeling, and he always makes sure I'm enjoying myself before he even thinks about himself. Not once I've ever finished having sex and not orgasmed with him, mainly because if it did happen, I imagine Caiden would keep me hostage until I did cum.

I licked him softly, again and again, rolling over his glistened tip before wrapping my mouth around him and beginning to bob on him slowly, involving no teeth. I continued to stroke him with my tongue, taking him further into my mouth with each bob of my head, speeding up slightly as I hollowed out my cheeks to take more of him inside. 

 Despite loving giving Caiden blowjobs, I always worried if it bothered him that I rarely manage to take his whole cock into my mouth. Despite my best efforts, it's rare I manage to fit him in completely, mainly because of my lack of experience and how big he is. I'm surprised he even fits inside of me, it's still a fucking miracle. 

"Jesus fuck, darling. You're doing so well, just like that," He encouraged, making a jolt of pleasure and pride shoot down my spine, willing me to take him deeper and deeper, bringing him in until he hit my tonsils, gagging slightly and swallowed. 

He groaned again, his eyes drifting down to me as he watched me take him into my mouth the best I could, eyes watering as he filled my mouth. One thing I loved about when Caiden mouth fucked me is that he'd manage to make himself fit into my mouth with each thrust, getting me used to how deep he goes. 

I watched him through my dark eyelashes, bobbing my head on him before pulling off with a pop sound. I swallowed the precum in my mouth quickly, licking my lips before licking his side again, sinking back down on him and moving quickly. I scraped my teeth against him like I knew he loved, and he cursed in Italian.
A sign he was truly losing himself in pleasure.

"Proprio così, (Just like that)," He muttered to me, making me moan softly when he hit the back of my throat.
Swallow.
I sucked on him, licking leisurely and softly, edging him until he was about to cum in my mouth.

I wanted to swallow every fucking drop.

I noticed Caiden would rarely cum in my mouth, it was always on my tits, or he'd thrust inside of me and cum inside. I never knew why he did it, and I always forgot to ask about it.