Chapter 51.

Isabelle's pov:

My mind had been in shambles since I talked to Evan, unable to get his words out of my head, his raspy voice, his dilated pupils as he watched me with a smirk, a very knowing smirk. When I saw him shirtless, I nearly got on my knees right there and then, maybe I would've if Nick wasn't there. It was like his muscles were taunting me, glistening with sweat, tattoos running over his shoulders and arms. I couldn't get the image out of my head, the sight of him panting after a workout, sweat wetting his dark blonde hair, his lips plump and his face slightly flushed. It only encouraged my mind to have all kinds of wicked fantasies, so much so that I dreamt about him. Twice.

I dreamt about my brother's best friend while sleeping next to my husband.
I needed God.

I was still no further with Joseph, but to be honest, after Evan I didn't want him. Every time I found my mind drifting, it always went back to Evan, not Joseph, Evan

To be honest, I hated it.
I hated how I couldn't control my own mind, I hated not being content with my own husband, I hated the way Evan had just made me do a complete 180, and I hated that I wanted him. 
I wanted to taste him.
I wanted him to show me every single way sex could be.
I wanted him to want me as much as I wanted him.
I just wanted him.

"What are you even thinking about?" Joseph asked with a scowl, making me snap back into reality.

"W-what?" I managed to get out quickly, hoping my cheeks weren't as red as they felt.

 "I mean the past few days you've been staring into space, what could possibly be occupying your mind so much?" He questioned, crossing his arms over his chest, clearly pissed.

"Oh, nothing much.." I shrugged, my voice soft as I swallowed.
Lying bitch.

"Is this about the sex thing? Are you trying to give me the cold shoulder because I won't sleep with you?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Of course not! I- Why would you even think that?" I questioned, trying to get the image of Evan moaning my name out of my head at the mention of sex. 

"Because you're like that," He scoffed, making my eyes narrow.

"Like what, exactly?" I questioned confused, already offended.

"Petty! You just can't see why it's wrong!" He continued, voice raising at me.

"How the fuck is wanting to sleep with my own husband wrong? Isn't that what you said, wait until marriage? Newsflash, we're fucking married, Joseph! It's actually quite normal to sleep with the person you commit yourself to!" I argued back.

"And who told you that?"  He scoffed.

My mouth opened, about to spout out Evan's name, but I caught myself.

Something tells me that telling my husband I asked for sex advice from another guy will not go down well. 

"Don't hold back, Isabelle. C'mon, fucking tell me, I'm dying to find out," He continued, clearly not actually expecting me to name someone.

"Will you keep your voice down? We're in a goddam mafia base-" 

"You'll fucking tell me,  Isabelle! Who the fuck have you been talking to?" He snapped, pointing his finger in my face, I flinched away from it quickly, my heart missing a few beats in pure fear at the sudden movement. 

Despite my reaction, he didn't stop. 

He grabbed my wrist firmly, dragging me into him as he continued to demand a name from me. 
"Don't get shy now, Isabelle, who have you been talking to? Oaklyn?" He began.