Chapter 12.

The practice was rough, my thoughts consumed by Oaklyn. The way I left her in that classroom unsatisfied brought a smile to my face, I was in deep shit when I next saw her. 

"Good game Caiden," Some brown haired slut smiled sweetly, her fingers twirling at her long ponytail.

A simple "yeah." was all I could come out with, not interested in her shitty conversation.

"If you wanted, I could help you relax a bit? You seem pretty tense," She offered, her lips twisted into a smirk. 

"Not interested," I scoffed, walking past her and heading for the changing room. 

"Brutal," Nick scoffed, I glanced over my shoulder to look at him.

"Whatever," I shrugged, I felt him stalk closer behind me.
"Evan already gone?" I asked, he hummed.

"Yep, no doubt with a cheerleader back in the showers," He chuckled, I smirked over at him. 
"You know, Oaklyn looked nice the other day at the beach, I haven't seen you since then,"  He offered, I nodded.

It's true, the past 2 days, I'd been with Oaklyn. I haven't been able to get enough of her, her velvety voice, her adorable little smile. 
"Been busy I guess, I've got shit tons of detentions with the whole busting Jacob's face situation," I offered, he laughed.

"That's an understatement," He grinned widely, I smiled back.

"He had it coming," I scoffed.

"Very true. So, how's Oaklyn doing?" He asked, I raised a brow.

"She's fine," I answered, scanning his face.

"Chill, I'm not interested in her," His hands shot up in surrender quickly, a mischievous grin on his face.

"I didn't say you were," I shrugged.

"You had that murderous glint in your eye," He explained, I raised a brow.

"I have a murderous glint?" I questioned, he nodded quickly.

"It's scary as shit," He scoffed. 

"If you say so," I winked, he rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a ping from Nick's phone startled him. As he read the notification, his lips twisted into a smirk.

"Secret admirer?" I questioned, his gaze snapped up to me.

"Something like that," He rolled his eyes.

"Go on then, I can tell you're dying to respond to that," I grinned, he smiled softly at me.

"Whatever," He huffed before he began to start typing, his smile wide.

I snook past him unnoticed, heading for my room. In times like these, I'm glad I don't share my dorm with anyone, I like having my own space away from the guys. 

I opened the door and made my way to my bedroom, shrugging my bag off. My eyes snapped to my bed, my eyes widening as my jaw-dropped. Oaklyn sat casually on my bed, she had one of my shirts on, it was huge on her. It was likely, she had nothing under it. She glanced up from her book, smirking at me when I entered.

"Oh hey," She greeted, I blinked at her, not trusting my voice to be calm and steady. 
"You look rough," She giggled, scanning my body. She slowly lowered her book, hooking her legs over the bed and standing up. She walked over to me, circling me like a predator.
I knew I was in deep shit.

"Practice was..challenging.." I muttered, scanning her tiny body as she stood in front of me. My shirt fell to her thighs, the rest of her legs were exposed. Due to being barefoot, she was tiny compared to me, but I knew better than to smirk at the difference.