Chapter 82.

Oaklyn

TW: Sexual Assault.

I felt myself mutter sleepily as I stirred from my sleep. I opened my eyes, squinting against the darkness of Caiden's dorm room  and wondered what had woken me up. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I glanced up at Caiden.

My head had been buried in his neck, one of his arms was under my head, the other had his fingers splaying over my side and left ribcage.

It was warm in his embrace, and I studied his facial features, softened with sleep. His lips were plump and kissable, a dozen beauty marks scattered over his beautiful tanned skin.

I arched my body closer to his, sighing against his chest and his grip tightened on me softly. I pressed my lips against his neck, and kissed softly. A sleepy groan fell from his mouth, his eyes still closed as he grumbled.

"Whatya.. doin...?" I smiled at his slurred speech, sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Sshh..." I hushed quietly, kissing his jaw.

He huffed something inaudible, but moved even closer, clearly liking the feeling.

I continued to kiss his skin slowly, using my tongue occasionally to please him.

His hand dipped to my hip and squeezed when I licked the sensetive skin under his earlobe.

"Mmmhh."

Caiden swore in Italian, going back to his first language in his sleepy state, something he had a habit of doing when he was exhausted.

I felt my stomach flutter at the sound, my thighs clenching together on their own accord and kissed his throat once more.

It was clear he was still half asleep, eyes still shut, letting me do whatever I wanted. My hand slowly rubbed over his bare chest, feeling the hard ridges of muscle and the feeling of scar tissue as I dragged my fingertips over his hot skin. Eventually, my fingers met the waistband of his boxers, his cock already semi hard when I wrapped my hand around it, no doubt from my neck kisses.

His breath hitched as I began to pump him slowly, feeling the smooth skin of his cock in the palm of my hand. He let his forehead fall to my shoulder, his hair tickling my skin.

He let out quiet sounds as I teased him, swiping my thumb over his tip which already leaked precum. I kissed over his neck sloppily, down his collarbones, his chest, leading myself to his cock.

When I reached there, I took him into my mouth after a few gentle licks, and began to bob myself very slowly.

He continued to mutter in Italian, his veiny hands running through my hair. His head fell back, mouth falling open as he panted. My core throbbed and fluttered at his actions, encouraging me to keep going and to please him.

This was the first time I had woken him from sleep to do something like this, I never wanted to push him or make him uncomfortable, especially with his past. He didn't seem to mind, however.

I continued to fill my mouth with him, gagging lightly when he reached the back of my mouth, stroking my tongue against his shaft. His eyelids fluttered, still stroking my hair, praising me in italian as I sucked on his cock.

"Brava ragazza.., (Good girl)," He muttered under his breath, stroking his thumb over my cheek once.

A sense of pride shot through me at his words, encouraging me to begin to speed up slightly, seen as he was finally awake, although still sleepy.

He groaned roughly, pulling my hair slightly, starting to guide my mouth on him. He looked down at me with half-drooped eyes, clouded with lust as I dragged my mouth over him, wetting him with saliva and his precum.