Chapter 8.

When I escaped from Oaklyns embrace earlier this morning, she was still sound asleep. I left a small note for her, it said "You drool when you sleep, it's disgusting<3" 

It wasn't true. She slept like an angel.
I spent 95% of the night just watching her. Her face was neutral from emotions, her eyes closed softly, her eyelashes tangled between each other. My fingers remained in her soft hair, playing with it softly as she slipped into dreams. Her legs were thrown around me, her arms just as tight. Her face snuggled into the crook of my neck, her warm, slow breath tickling the skin there as it escaped her tiny nose. She'd occasionally fidget, maybe mutter under her breath before stilling again, each time I stopped breathing, not wanting to wake her. It was my new favorite thing. She was my new favorite thing. I thought this would just be about sex, fuck her once and get her out of my system. But it was more than that. I wanted her in every way. Although I hadn't known her long, I was already obsessed. 

"Did you even get any sleep yesterday?" Evan scoffed, snapping me from my Oaklyn-filled thoughts.

"Yeah," I shrugged, blinking once at him.

"You sure? Didn't look like you would last night," He continued, I narrowed my eyes.

"No idea what you're talking about," I smiled sarcastically, he narrowed his own eyes before they drifted somewhere across the room. 

"I see you left your mark," He grinned, I twisted my head around. 

There she was. 
Time stopped. 

Oaklyn, her friend Lucas and Nick were all standing together, laughing at something that was said. I have no idea when Nick made friends with them but there he was. Oaklyn's small shirt was white with pink flowers covering it, hugging her beautiful curves. She had some casual denim shorts covering her lower half, white, flat slip on's on her feet. Her hair was wavy and fell down her back, the side of her neck exposed slightly. Spotting what Evan was talking about, I saw the small purple marks there. They were subtle, but still there. I smirked to myself, recalling last night. 

The way her little attitude melted away when I edged her, how she begged for me to finish her off. Her moans were music to my ears, there was no better sound. How her legs wrapped around me, her thighs clenching involuntarily as she came. I'll be honest, I didn't mean to leave marks on her neck and shoulder, I hadn't even noticed until now, but she didn't seem to mind. Either that or she hadn't even seen them, very unlikely, however.

"You really like her?" He asked, drawing my attention back to him.  I stared long and hard at him, he seemed genuinely curious. I stared at him loner, he was my best friend after all.

"I have no fucking clue," I groaned, rubbing my hands over my face. 
"I just-" He waits for me to finish patiently.
"She makes me lose my shit, she makes me feel things I've never felt before," I explained, he smirked. Not a teasing smirk. A happy smirk.

"Wait until your mom hears about her," He laughed, my eyes widened. 

"She'll love her more than me," I scoffed, shaking my head subtly.

"My point exactly, she'll never let her leave," He laughed, I rolled my eyes at him, joining in on his laughter. 
Yeah, that's true.

If I did tell my family about her, I have no idea how'd they react. My father would be more worried about who her dad was, she was the enemy. But who gives a shit about him? My mother? Shit, she'd hug her so hard she'd snap her in half. Mina would give her so many kisses, something told me Oaklyn was a dog lover. Something about the thought brought a smile to my face, I was seriously thinking about bringing a girl to my mom. 
I've turned soft.
For her.