Chapter 41.

I managed to slip from Oaklyn's embrace without waking her and retrieved her face wipes from the bathroom. I carefully removed the remaining makeup on her face before slipping back in next to her. She stirred as she wrapped her arms around me again, leg draped over me as I pulled her closer, my arm over her waist and rubbing circles onto her soft skin.

"Mm, that feels nice," She whispered, still half asleep as she snuggled her face closer into my neck.

Pulling her closer against me, I placed a kiss on her forehead, smiling as I glanced over her. God, she was beautiful.

"Go to bed love," I whispered back, thumb still rubbing circles onto her hip.

"Don't tell me what to do, Fulton," She smirked, leaning up and placing a kiss on my mouth.

I grinned against her lips, reaching up and tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"I love you, so fucking much it's gonna kill me," I muttered against her, making her grin at me in the dark.

"I love you," She whispered back, hooking her arms around my neck and climbing on top of me, making me chuckle at her, holding her naked body steady.
"I'm so fucking sore but I don't even care," She laughed softly, dipping her lips to mine and kissing me slowly. Her hands trailed down my shoulders and torso, nails trailing over where my tattoos were in the dark, not needing the light to navigate them. One hand remained on her waist, thumb storing the skin under her right boob, my right hand trailing down and trailing over her thigh.

"So fucking beautiful," I muttered, pushing against her lips again, licking her tongue with my own tenderly. She hummed softly, pressing her nails down slightly harder, her hips beginning to move in a slow circle on the cotton material covering my thigh.

"Shit," She breathed, pushing her lips against mine harder, swiping her tongue over my lip ring as her hands ran over my chest again.

"Ride me, doll," I grinned against her lips, pecking them slowly once more.

"W-what?" She gasped, her hands going to my shoulders to keep her balance.

"It's just like riding a dick, pleasure yourself, love," I encouraged, making her bite her lip softly, clearly debating whether she should or not.

Although, I already knew she would listen.
Part of her did too.

I dipped my lips to her neck, kissing along her skin delicately, brushing the backs of my fingers under her chin, tilting her head up to give me better access.

Listening to my previous order, she began to move on top of me, breathless whimpers escaping her lips already. Her arms tightened on my shoulders, her head thrown back as her hips rotated quicker with each passing moment.
"Just like that, keep going," I encouraged her, smirking as I watched her.

God, she was mesmerizing.

Oaklyn Santidore was my salvation, an angel way too good for me. Yet here she was, my hands all over her, her hands all over me. She was completely exposed, vulnerable, yet she had never looked more in power, in control. Her long hair fell around her shoulders, the majority of it falling down her back. Her cheeks were flushed, her skin flawless and delicate. Her nails were perfectly curved, her lips plump and swollen. Her neck was littered with small purplish marks, something I attempted to keep small enough to cover if she wished.
"Caiden," She gasped, hips bucking against my thigh. I kept my hand on her waist, letting her have her way with me before I finished her off, my other hand still under her jaw and trailing along her throat and collarbones.

I pulled back from her neck to watch her, so fucking beautiful.

"Please Caiden," She whispered into my ear, forehead on my shoulder, still clinging to me tightly.
"I want you," She continued, placing kisses up my neck, sucking as she went.