Chapter 70.

Oaklyn

I'd been so happy with how meeting Caiden's grandmother had went, I struggled to wipe the smile off my face.

When we got back to Caiden's appartment, I decided to suprise him, to which he shot me a confused, almost worried, look.

"What..What do you mean suprise?" He questioned hesitantly, making me giggle, only leading him to the bedroom by his hand.

"Don't look so scared, Caiden. You'll like it!" I reasured with a devious smile, only making him more suspicious.

"I strangely don't trust you," He chuckled nervously, scanning me quickly, almost like I was hiding something in my skirt.

"Oh hush, just wait right here," I ordered, pressing a kiss to his mouth quickly, winking before speeding to the bathroom connected to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

I decided to take my time, knowing it would drive him insane.

I glanced myself over, eyes studying the sheer, lace material which did nothing to cover my chest. The set was blue, embroided flowers littering the sheer fabric, covering the naughty bits.
Barely.

I hadn't worn blue for Caiden, and was interested to see his reaction.
Although I was sure it wouldn't remain in one peice for long.

The bra, although I didn't really need it, gave the girls a boost, making them look very nice, if I do say so myself.

My hair was still styled how it had been during today, half up, half down. The free strands were thrown behind my shoulders, exposing my neck and collarbones.

Before Caiden, I never would've imagined I'd even buy lingerie, nevermind wear it.
Until I saw how insane it drove him.

Swallowing any doubts or insecurities, especially about the healing bullet wound on my hip, I opened the bathroom door.

Caiden was sitting casually on an armchair, a small table with a glass of whiskey sitting next to him. His phone was in his hand, and no doubt his eyes were on it before I entered.

After taking in his casual, yet extremely attractive posture, my eyes snagged on his face...
to find his mouth agape, his eyes roaming over me.

I couldn't help a small smile take over my mouth as I took in his reaction to the new set.
He liked blue.

He shook his head briefly, almost like he was trying to snap out if whatever trance had claimed his mind, and stood, placing his phone on the table next to him.

My stomach did all kind of flips as he walked over to me slowly, his eyes strictly on mine, darkened a few shades.

I couldn't form a sentence before he pressed his mouth to mine, his right hand coming to the side of my face, his left wrapping around my waist, pulling me into his hard body.

I hummed in shock, but responded to his kiss eagerly, my hands running over his shoulders before grasping at his hair, angling his face down to me.

"God, you were right," He breathed, slanting his lips over mine again and again as he slid his tongue over my own, drawing lazy circles with mine.
"So right," He managed, hands pulling me against him harder.

"Hm?" I hummed, losing myself in his sweet, attentive kisses.

He pulled his mouth from mine, resting his forehead against mine as his eyes roamed over my face, taking in my swollen lips.
"This- I..fuck," He shook his head, and I couldn't help a flicker of doubt shoot through me, making me furrow my brows slightly, trying to read his face for an answer.