Pfft... whatever

So remember how I said in my last entry that I didn't think the day would end the way it did? Well, I was being serious about it. After dealing with Chen and his groupies and helping my friends to the nurse's office, I told Nya what happened. I had a little conversation with Micheal, and at the end of the day, went to my uncle TDL's volcano.

At the volcano, I headed straight to my room and plopped on my bed face down. I dropped my bag on the floor and took off my shoes. About falling asleep on my bed, I heard a knock on the door.

"Good Night!" I yelled, my voice muffled.

"La-Lloyd," TDL said from the other side of the door, "It's not even six yet. Get up and come to the living room."

"No!" I whined. I turned to face the ceiling and sighed. "I'm coming."

Five minutes later, I was headed to the living room. On getting there, I stopped and stared at the faces there. My two uncles seemed to be talking to each other already and with none other than my supposed mother.

I groaned and began to walk right back to my room. I wasn't ready to deal with my mom, nor was I in any mood to talk to uncle Wu or TDL.

"Lloyd, come back," Uncle Wu said, his head popping through the doorway. "We all need to talk."

"No," I groaned, "Can't we do this another time?"

"No, La-Lloyd," TDL said from the inside of the room. "Come on in."

I yawned, heaving a sigh before heading into the living room. I was tired, but it seemed that they wanted to talk about something important. As I walked in, I began to feel a migraine hammer in my head. It was mild, so I didn't say anything. Rather, I sat down on a chair far from where they all sat.

"Okay, La-Lloyd," TDL said, " I believe my brother has introduced your mother, Misako. Although, you might have heard him call her Koko on occasion."

"Yeah?" I didn't know why we were discussing this. I felt it annoying that they were pushing me into welcoming my mom with open arms. Not that it was ever going to happen.

"And I heard you refer to Garmadon as your uncle?" My mom said with hesitation.

"Yes," I answered, suspicious. The migraine suddenly amplified, but fortunately, to a concealable extent. I suddenly noticed all three were looking at me weirdly. It felt awkward, so I decided I should say something.

"Look, if this is about that time I almost burnt down the kitchen, I'm sorry," I said to uncle Wu and TDL. Then I turned to my mom, "If this is about me nearly killing you on more than one occasion, then I apologize for my behavior. Please let's end this."

As the migraine got worse, I waited for them to say something, but they stayed staring. Confused, I stood up, unable to deal with the pain. I was expecting them to say something, but they just kept staring at me.

"Would You Stop Staring At Me!" I yelled but immediately covered my mouth. I began to curse in my head. It was so annoying to see them stare, but they just kept doing that. It got so uncomfortable I decided to focus on my feet.

"Ahem," Uncle Wu cleared his throat, "Sorry about that, nephew. it seems we got distracted."

"Yeah, onto the matter at hand," TDL said, also clearing his throat.

"Right," My mom agreed.

That's it? No explanation? I began to wonder what sort of adults I sat talking to. Who just stares on like that and says they got distracted? Was there something on my face? Did a bird come in and nest in my hair without me noticing? I decided to let it be. There was no point in getting fired up, especially with the migraine that just kept on growing.

"Lloyd, the reason we called you here was to tell you we found a way to stop your outbursts," Uncle Wu said.

I scoffed. Never had I heard a more unbelievable statement.

"We call it Operation: FYLH*," TDL said, "Wu tells me you like acronyms so, we made it into one."

*FYLH- pronounced 'fil-ha'.

It was my turn to stare at them. At this point in my life, I think it's time I found myself some new guardians. The three in front of me were absolute duds.

"FYLH stands for Filling Your Life with Happiness," TDL said with a proud smile, "Came up with the name myself."

That's it for this entry. Now you understand why I said the day ended so unexpectedly. And to think my mom was in on it too. I feel so annoyed that they came up with such a ridiculous plan and made me go along with it after threatening to deny me a human right. And I can't believe they thought I had a thing for acronyms. Just because I use them to remember school stuff and write journal entries means nothing.

Well, till next time.