GEM

Today, I didn't go to school. I should be happy but it's kind of boring at TDL's place. I still don't think he knows that I know he's my uncle. Today was extremely boring. No video games, no TV, nothing. Besides the food, I was highly dissatisfied with everything else. I should have expected it though, I was being kidnapped and, for some reason, my uncle Wu agreed to leave me with my kidnapper.

As if to add insult to injury, TDL has a huge smart TV in his bedroom with a lifetime of Netflix subscriptions. He bragged about it earlier and even let me see but thwacked my hands anytime I tried to touch the remote. I got angry when he started shooing me out and said he was planning on spending his morning watching TV before heading to a private meeting where he plans how to take over Ninjago City.

There wasn't a single snack around for me to have. All the vending machines and stuff were in TDL's room and he had locked the door. I thought multiple times of different plans to get in there especially since there was a gumball machine dispensing ten different flavors of candy, but each time I'd get caught and then thrown into my room by a robot maid TDL hired to do maid stuff.

She likes correcting me about a lot of things especially when I accidentally call her a robot. She doesn't like being compared to other machines even though she is one and it's part of her name.

The robot maid's name is G.E.M. It stands for Genius-ly Exploited Machine.

GEM is also really bossy. She acts weird around me just like the shark people earlier. Sometime after lunch, she told me I had to clean up the bathroom in my room because, apparently, it was very dirty. That didn't make sense I took my bath this morning in the same bathroom- and I'm very sure I wouldn't use the bathroom if it were dirty. When I saw it, I seriously complained.

"This can't be the same bathroom, I had my bath like four hours ago and it wasn't even dirty,"

"Well, if your definition of having a bath means continuously splashing in mud, then I can understand why you think it wasn't dirty. However, it is very dirty." GEM said.

"There's no mud. Besides, aren't you the cleaner around here?" Nothing rude intended.

"It's your bathroom, isn't it?"

That alone was enough to make me frown and now I am sad/satisfied to announce that G.E.M. is no longer with us.

Of course, I couldn't have harmed a robot because I didn't want to clean a bathroom. There was a bunch of other stuff she tried to boss me around with. Things like 'do not let your feet touch the rug but you're not allowed to rest them on the couch', 'No using of personal tech to access TDL's free Wi-Fi' are just part of the simpler things she's asked me to do.

I think the last straw was when uncle Wu dropped by with my stuff and my secret stash of sweets.

Wait!

Now that I think about it, how did he find my stash? Hmm... seems like a question for another day. Anyway, Uncle Wu left about an hour later, so I went to carry my stuff and drop them in my room. I noticed my stash of candy which I keep in a locked plastic see-through container was gone. Although I was feeling really frustrated at GEM at the moment, my first suspect was TDL.

Why TDL? Because he kidnapped me and made my life feel miserable in a luxury suite. Who does that? Let's not deny the fact that he would never fit the description of a good caretaker in life and this one day at his place proves it.

I confronted TDL, of course, but he chose to be cocky and play around with the answer.

"What makes you think I would have such a thing?" TDL asked as he stood by the side of his room door. He had a simple smirk on his face. "Besides aren't you a little too old for candy?"