Update Alert

Hello, everyone! I'm officially back to Wattpad after an extended school year (because of COVID) of exams! I just wanted to announce the update schedule for this story, but first,

A moment of silence for our beloved Cole's voice actor who kept Ninjago fan spirits up with his amazing voice. Even though all we needed of him was his voice, he was an exceptional man who brought Cole to life for sixteen seasons (or 10 yrs), and for that, we will forever be grateful.

For Kirby Morrow~~~

Onto the business of today, I've come up with a story update schedule. No more random updates from me. I have learned my lesson after being subjected to such.

So, for all three of my Ninjago fanfics, I will update on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I'll try to stick to that.

Also, what do you do on a youtube channel that deals with fandoms? I assume that everyone here is a teen like me but hopefully doesn't live under a rock like me, which is why I'm asking you guys.

Also, I've started with my hobby of drawing again. I'm mostly into digital art though. I'll take commissions if you're interested. But you know, you name your price. I've been living under a rock so I don't know how this works.

You're probably wondering why I'm posting this here (truth is, I'm not on social media but you probably already guessed that). I just need a job. Of course, to learn about responsibility and challenge myself. Pfft, sorry, I took that from the first ep of Henry Danger. But it's true. Don't worry, I won't be doing this at the end of each chapter like some annoying ad. I understand it's annoying enough that Wattpad has ads. I just need a little help with this. My real-world friends have their own rocks too so I came here.

Well, thanks for reading this story so far! I hope you all continue to stay safe during this pandemic period! Till Saturday!!