Who Guessed It?

It's 8 pm, and I'm tired.

So, as I said earlier, I wanted to settle things with everyone I had beef with. Well, those that mattered anyway. My entire plan started today, and it's already going well (if going well means I'm stuck with a new 'friend').

Starting, I snuck out of the volcano and told everyone I would be in my room all day. Usually, they wouldn't have listened to me because of their dumb operation. Fortunately, I have an entire week of tests.

Also, I may have made an error with the mid-terms. I forgot NCHS started a new system where they would have two tests and a final exam every three months. It was announced at the end of last year, so it completely skipped my mind. Sigh...

Anyway, uncle Wu and TDL seemed to fall for what I said. I snuck out about an hour later (I stole a jet ski from the transport room, oops) and headed to a small restaurant near where uncle Wu docks his boat. I got there, and the person wasn't yet there. It took a few minutes, but he finally got there.

At this point, you're probably wondering, "Lloyd, who is this person you're meeting?"

In the last entry, I said the person's name ends in the letter L. So, definitely, this person is Micheal.

"Lloyd, you were serious," Micheal said as he noticed me. He walked to where I sat at the back and settled in. "Let's make this quick. I have a date right after this."

I'm going to be honest. Everything about Micheal today was unbelievable.

"Is that why you're all dressed up?" Micheal had on a nice-looking T-shirt that was tucked in. His pair of jeans looked new, and his hair was gelled and brushed back. I almost thought he was a decent person.

"Obviously. Now, I'm famished." Micheal picked up the menu on the table. "I'm going to go ahead and order something."

"Sure, whatever," I had already thought this far ahead, so I made sure I had enough money.

"It's weird," Micheal said, "You did not once glare at me."

"Am I supposed to do that?"

"Well, yes. You've been glaring at me since the first day we met."

"That's not true."

"It is."

I let out a short sigh.

"Look, I'm not here to argue with you. I only want you to stop bothering me."

"Am I bothering you, or are you being bothered by me? I'm an angel, you know."

"That's the worst lie I've ever heard," I told him. "All week, you've been making me out to be a bad guy to the new homeroom teacher. Anytime I do something, you make a big deal about it. You follow me around the school, and when I get irritated by your actions, you start crying out for help. And, as if by coincidence, that weird teacher would pass by, and I look like the troublemaker."

"Lloyd, don't be so self-centered."

"What's that s-"

"I'm not making you out to be anyone to the new teacher. She's intrigued by your situation, so I'm enlightening her. I also don't follow you around. We have the same classes."

"Even the bathroom?"

"A man's gotta go when a man has gotta go."

"And to my seat at the cafeteria at the exact time as me? What of when I'm being called to the staffroom? Or when I'm going home? We don't even live on the same street. Why are you following me to a bus stop in the opposite direction of your house?"