School.

Wednesday was just terrible. I had a lot of guilt trips today, none of which I'm happy about. Plus, now I have to go to school. What a bummer.

But back to where we left off yesterday. I was in the middle of a meditation. I was sitting on a chair in uncle Wu's boat and staring out into the sunset. Meditation for me is just staring at thin air and putting myself at peace. I never understand why people do it with their eyes closed or with their legs in a seriously cramped position so I prefer to sit on a nice chair and stare off or lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

I fell asleep mid-meditation due to all the tiredness I felt from the migraine I had earlier. The next morning, I hadn't even woken up and a stick was already poking my face. Two thoughts came to mind.

#1- The people of Ninjago city finally ganged up on me, tied me to a bunch of wood, and were planning to burn me alive.

#2- The lightning ninja was being super annoying like he was the other day with the face poking.

I decided to take my chances with the number one cause that felt more accurate than number two.

"You know, the least you could have done was give me something to eat before I end up in the afterlife," I said to no one in particular.

"What are you talking about La-Lloyd?"

"Oh, so you orchestrated this thing. Should've known."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Do not worry, brother. Lloyd just thinks he's dreaming."

A moment later, I sat up and rubbed my eyes awake. It was hard seeing things cause my eyes were showing up with rarely anything, again. Only bits of colors splashed around in a white blanket of morning blindness.

"Whyyyyyyy?" I groaned quietly as I tried sitting up from the bed. I made sure to be quiet because I was paranoid about someone being in my room. It was mostly because I couldn't see and I hadn't developed the ability to sense my surroundings.

"If only I had that useless staff my uncle carries around," I muttered to myself. "Walking would be so much easier."

"It isn't useless."

I practically screamed.

"Yes, La-Lloyd. Our father gave that to Wu before he passed away. Treat it with respect."

I screamed again. TDL was in my room doing who knows what.

"What is wrong with you guys?!" I told them, "A little 'Hey, Lloyd we're in you're room' couldn't have been said at least?!! Never heard of privacy?!!!"

"I own this place, remember?" TDL said. Like I could care if he owned the stupid volcano and my room.

"But you don't own my privacy," I told him, "and that means 'go away!'"

I rubbed my eyes and rested on what I assumed to be a hard cement wall. My assumption was wrong.

"Why are you resting on me, La-Lloyd?"

I moved back immediately and sighed. "Could you all just leave? Why are you even here? You know what, just go."

"Actually, you've seemed to have forgotten to acknowledge the person in front of you." Uncle Wu told me.

"Oh, sorry uncle Wu but I can't say good morning to you right now seeing as TDL is still here," I told him.

"The name's Garmadon.

"And mine's Lloyd," I sneered at TDL. He's seriously getting on my nerves with the whole I'm Garmadon thing. I do not care that his name's Garmadon, especially since he can't even pronounce my name.