What Cruel Luck.

Again this title has nothing to do with the entry. Alright, maybe it's a bit related but still. Today couldn't have been a worse day to get mad, and in front of my friends too. Ugh, what would they think of me now?! I'm super mad at myself right now I can't even think without punching or breaking something. Uncle Wu's dumb Sereni-tea isn't even helping me.

Here's where it gets better, I'm supposed to be enjoying my birthday today. Today! You're my only way of venting out my problems, dear journal. I think I'd break everything if I didn't have you.

Sorry, I got sappy for a moment there.

I was having lunch at the school cafeteria. I ate in a dark corner so my friends wouldn't be seen with me. I could see them eating over at another table laughing about something. I didn't want to sit with them so they wouldn't have any problems in school, especially since they are new students.

I was bored considering I was done eating and I had no one to talk to. I decided to head outside the school for some fresh air but first I had to drop my tray.

See, no one knew it was my birthday, else life would have been harder on me that day. 'Knew' is the keyword in this story.

I heard some people shouting my name in the distance. I took it as a random person noticed I was in a good mood and tried to talk to me, well as good as a good mood goes for me anyway. I didn't bother looking back. I just kept walking like I didn't hear a thing.

The person was persistent though, even had the energy to walk over to me.

I got annoyed when the person tapped me on my shoulder to call my attention. I turned around almost immediately.

"What?" I accidentally snapped. Since I'm older, my negative emotions pop up very easily.

I immediately changed my emotions when I saw Kai standing in front of me. I felt stupid, showing off my anger in front of him. I knew the others were watching and so were the other students of the school some with their phones out recording and, probably waiting for me to make a move on a new kid.

"Whoa, dude Lloyd, calm down," Kai said coming closer towards me, obviously not noticing that everyone was watching and recording what was going on.

"What do you want?" I said in my least agitated voice.

"Just wanted to call you over to me and the crew's table."

"Why?" I was asking genuinely.

"To wish you a Happy Birthday, of course!" He said smiling ear to ear or at least something close to it. I think it was a smug smile.

I could hear gasps from the crowds. They were probably wondering why my birthday wasn't announced on TV.

Two words: Uncle Wu.

"Oh, my FSM!" A girl from the cheer squad squealed, "Your birthday is today?!!!"

'Just great' was all that went through my head.

"Ha! Your birthday's the same as that of the hotdog man!" A guy announced.

"Who even thought the devil had a birthday?!" Chen, a guy also from the cheer squad. He's a serious annoyance. "Boo Lloyd!" He started doing one of his cheer routines dedicated especially to boo me.

I was boiling mad, although for no reason. Kai just stared in confusion at what was going on. The rest of my friends, I mean former friends since they probably hate me now, came along to where we were standing.

"Lloyd, what's going on?" Kai asked.

"What does it look like, huh? Or are you just that oblivious?"

I didn't mean what I said and I wish I could take it back. Now I've lost everything- besides Uncle Wu of course.

"Oblivious? I am not oblivious, Lloyd. I just wanna know why everyone's making a big deal of this."

"Yeah, Lloyd." It was a kid named Micheal from the football team and he had a phone in front of my face, "Tell the new kid why everyone hates you."

I wasn't sure if it were I who did it or something was in control of my mind, but I am sure that I twisted dear Micheal's arm backward and dislocated his elbow and his shoulder joints.

Don't be alarmed, it was just Micheal's right arm. He doesn't use it anyway. Plus, he had it coming. It's not the first time he's gotten himself in trouble with me.

Everyone in the cafeteria started making a lot of distance between me and them. Well, not my former friends. They stood there and stared, which aggravated me even more.

"Stop staring at me!"

"Lloyd you just-" Nya pointed to Micheal lying on the floor helpless.

"Oh, him?" I said it with a completely I-don't-care spirit and I meant it with a completely I-don't-care spirit. I still mean it. I used my foot to push him away from me. "He'll be fine."

Micheal is the one person I'll never regret hurting. He's just that annoying. He likes coming to me with his phone or his camera with the aim of taking pictures of me and posting them on his gossip blog. For a football player, he really doesn't act like one.

"You just dislocated his arm, he won't be fine!" Kai said. Cole and Jay went over to help Micheal. I was glaring at all of them, although I'm not sure why. I turned around to walk away from the cafeteria but I was stopped when Kai and Zane raced in front of me.

"You can't just leave, it's your fault he's in the position he is," Kai stated folding his arms.

"Yes. I. Can." I shoved my way between Kai and Zane and headed out.

Man, I feel so stupid. If only he hadn't announced my birthday to the school like that, none of this would've happened. For eleven- no twelve years I've had this day without having to worry about anything but it's like life is trying to prove good things don't last.

I felt a hand grab mine before I could exit. It was totally unintentional but I think I broke Kai's wrist when he tried to hold me in place. I felt like a backseat driver throughout the whole thing, though. I am still very mad at Kai. Even Nya too. She thought she could get through me with cake! Cake! What am I? Cole?! No offense meant. I'm just too angry.

"Look, Lloyd, I don't know what's going on but you need to snap out of it, okay? Here," She brought out a cupcake from her purse" I've got some cake for your birthday." She waved it in my face.

"Take that thing and wave it in some other person's face." I snarled. "Look if you don't mind I've got better things to do than to stay and keep being the center of entertainment, so I'm gonna go."

I'm sorry journal I'm going to have to cut this entry short. Someone's at my door and I just hope it's not the police.