What the WHAT!

A lot of surprises occurred today. I'm not sure if I can get to any of them in this entry but I'll do as much as I can. Also, the title of this entry, as usual, has nothing to do with this story so no getting your hopes up.

Starting from my last entry, I had realized I Spinjitzu-ed TDL and well, that's not something you do every day. He was on the floor with multiple looks on his face, puzzled, surprised, speechless, amazed, and so on. It's not like I could read faces - wish I could though, it'd make an awesome side-superpower -but I'd seen those looks on uncle Wu the first time I did Spinjitzu and all those other times I tried and failed.

"Who taught you to do Spinjitzu?" TDL asked as he stood up on his feet.

"I'm not answering that until you tell me why you kidnapped me," I replied with my arms folded. I was back and by I, I mean that part of me that wants to deal with anyone who offends me. I was getting irritated again and something about his presence just didn't make things better.

"How did you release yourself from the ropes?" TDL began pacing towards the couch which I was just noticing was there. It was then I actually took in the fact that I was in a living room.

"Your men have sloppy handiwork," I said. TDL stroked his chin in deep thought.

"Do you know who I am?" He spoke in a somewhat hopeful voice mixed with doubt.

"No." He chuckled at my answer. "What? It's true. I don't know exactly who you are. I don't even know your name."

"Where are your parents? My scouts say they found you alone." TDL sat on an armchair and offered me a seat on the couch. I reluctantly sat, eyeing him suspiciously.

"My parents are gone."

"Gone? As in passed away?"

"No. Besides, why do you care? Want to send the person I live with a ransom note? Cause, believe me, he won't pay."

His expression was mixed. His face was changing from one emotion to another as if he was having a battle within, which couldn't be possible unless the guy actually had a conscience.

"For one, I just want to make sure I kidnapped the right person. Two, I don't do ransom notes." He said, "I'm not a criminal whose obsessed with money. I have an illegal business, yes, but to me ransom notes are for children.t."

"What do you mean by 'kidnapped the right person'? Do you by chance know me even though you never leave this volcano?"

"I don't have time to answer your questions, child, I have heard as much as I could so I will be on my way."

"Child? I am sixteen!" Although no one says it often, I get really provoked when people call me a child.

After spending my first two middle school years being mistaken as cute, adorable, sweet, childish, and then being mocked about it, words like those bring up old scars. I usually ask them to take it back before my mind starts to really think on that word. To be specific, words like 'child' are trigger words for me.

"Aren't you sixteen or so? That's usually considered as a child. Besides, it's not that hard to mistake you for one." TDL was joking around and giving my brain time to process what he said. I tried my uncle's -breathe in-breathe out- technique because I didn't want to fight the person who apparently knew me and kidnapped me, especially one who looks experienced in fighting.

"Your inquisitiveness, your voice, and that hair," He continued as began laughing to himself, "You'd have to be as inexperienced as a child to choose that style for your h-"

I don't think he finished that sentence. I lost control of my mind for about five minutes before finding myself resting my back on the chair, trying to regain my strength. TDL was on the floor in an awkward position before finally standing up and getting back his composire

"Take it back," I asked as calmly as I could.

I started to think of my house for some reason and soon realized I had an opportunity to escaped. I could have escaped but I was in the middle of the ocean and using one of their boats would be a waste of time since they could chase after me and get me. I guess I wasn't in the mood to run.

"How did you do that?" TDL asked.

"Stop asking questions and take what you said about me back." I asked. To me if he doesn't say words like that again and just takes it back, I'll be fine.

The main reason I need him to take it back is so I can register it in my brain. I'm not saying stuff so I can cause a fight. If I can't get it into my head that he won't take it back, I'll have to bury my built up anger which makes it hard to sleep at night.

"You mean the child thing? Why are you so obsessive about it?."

"Just answer. You're getting me agitated."

"Make me."

"Make me" is another trigger phrase, just so you know. I can say it normally without worrying about too many problems. For other people, unfortunately for both them and me, it triggers my emotions.

Remember how I said it's like I have another person sharing this body with me? Well, that's the cause of the trigger words. Trigger words/phrases causes me to blackout while that dark part of me comes out. I don't have a personality disorder. This feels very different from that.

I blacked out as usual and reawoke about six or seven minutes later. These don't last very long so I don't cause much damage. I released the edges of TDL's robes which I had just realized I was holding and took a deep breath. I moved back from him and decided to focus my attention elsewhere since I decided he wasn't going to take it back.

"You're so much more stronger than I expected, boy," TDL said groaning on the floor, "What's with all the dark energy?"

"My uncle says I was born with it," I told him, "And I just might end up living with it for the rest of my life."

I suddenly felt an arm on my shoulder. On a normal occasion, I would've turned back to find out who was trying to get my attention but right then, I had already perceived it was TDL.

"Let go," My stomach was disturbing and suddenly my hunger became a serious issue. I was paranoid that TDL didn't answer and just tapped my shoulder continuously. I decided it was not TDL and probably a member of his shark army. I turned around to see who the person was.

Fortunately, it was just George, the silent elevator man.

"What happened to the fish?" I asked trying to calm down my stomach. I was pretty sure my body had used up all the remaining insulin and was making my stomach eat itself.

"I had it taken to my room so I could eat it,"

"What'll I eat?"

TDL shrugged.

"George, can you take me to my room?" I asked as I averted my focus from TDL to him. George nodded. I later found out that was why he was tapping my shoulder.

I looked inside the kitchen before following George but it was obviously just there for show and tell. I mean it when I say there was nothing there. It was like entering the kitchen of a newly bought house.

I turned back to George as he led me down a hallway I hadn't noticed earlier. He took me to a nice looking room, completely different from the image I had in mind.

This is as far as my entry will go. I think I've exhausted the last bit of my energy provided by Friday's lunch. Till tomorrow.